[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Could someone take a quick look at my Trickster..My dodge chance seems low and i often get one shotted, but i don´t know what it is.. Did i forget something ?

Jewels: Green Nightmare,Transendent Mind, Brutal Restraint, Watchers Eye,Large,Medium and 2 Small CLusters (Witness + Fettle)

Thanks for any advice

Last edited by diCastro90 on Apr 24, 2020, 2:55:28 AM
"
By my count it's nine passives to pick up the Green Nightmare set up (Jewel Socket, Survivalist, Herbalism and 6 small passives) and nine passives to pick up the Transcendent Mind setup (Jewel Socket, Cruel Preparation and 7 small passives).

Didnt realize you were planning on dropping Survivalist as well. In that case yep you're right, its a 9-for-9 swap. However, with Survivalist being right off the main skilltree path, it's a pretty cost-effective notable to pick up - only one point on a small node allocation vs 4 to hit the jewel socket for Transcendent Mind. Because of that I'm still personally not a huge fan of the pathing up to it. Still, definitely viable if you're able to cover the defensive losses elsewhere in your gear setup.

One other note - the increased AOE nodes do very little for us - speccing / de-speccing from them in PoB only shows the AoE radius going from 30 to 29 units.
Last edited by arelil on Apr 23, 2020, 4:15:25 PM
Yeah i just hate the frenzy charge interaction with phase run. Feels like such a waste.
What map modifiers should this build avoid?
"
BillyJeff wrote:
Player Dodge is Unlucky. That's pretty much it. Player's cannot regen life or mana requires you to move quickly through the map. Everything else is a non-issue unless you're combining a bunch of mods with delirium orbs that in aggregate make the map hard for any build.
"
"
BillyJeff wrote:
Player Dodge is Unlucky. That's pretty much it. Player's cannot regen life or mana requires you to move quickly through the map. Everything else is a non-issue unless you're combining a bunch of mods with delirium orbs that in aggregate make the map hard for any build.
-max res is also a mod that can 1 shot you randomly unless you have a spec with loreweave or purity aura stacking (the op build)

hey guys my gear is this what i miss for more dodge raiting iam 60% spells 50% attacks.. any help plz :)
hi guys ;)
I have started to craft the Bis (i hope) bow for that build
Spamming alteration orb i got +2 to level of socketed bow gems
It can be worth to imprint or is better to wait and get (31-35)% increased damage over time multiplier
tnx
"
Sefiro86 wrote:
hi guys ;)
I have started to craft the Bis (i hope) bow for that build
Spamming alteration orb i got +2 to level of socketed bow gems
It can be worth to imprint or is better to wait and get (31-35)% increased damage over time multiplier
tnx

No, you don’t want and you don’t use BOW gems.
First: Thank you for the detailed guide! And the flowchart is realy cool! I enjoyed grinding for the next items :) Today I finaly finished to craft my Maraketh Bow, it felt very exciting, yipie.
Now its time for the jewlery and I see there are other aproaches since prices changed.
My biggest question now is Aspect of the Spider or Flesh and Stone? Was there already a discussion about that?
If someone can give me a hint, I'd be very happy.

Edit: Found some short info about that on page 168

"
Darkxellmc wrote:

"
balboo wrote:
In the guide you said :
"If you do not have aspect of the spider on a piece of gear, you should use flesh and stone in sand stance"

But aspect of the spider give hinder(and 11% less damage taken) and sand stance give blind. Did you mean blood stance for maim? Or should we get both aspect of the spider and sand stance? Maybe i'm missing something.

Edit: Nvm didnt see Aspect of the spider mana reservation.

So which one is the best in your opinion?

Use spider, for more damage. Flesh and stone is only if you don't have spider on an item.

Last edited by Gernegroß on Apr 24, 2020, 9:22:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info