[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Kornopl wrote:

any advice what to do , i was thinking about block pref , multi , craft hp and endu , but miss chaos over time

or can i do block pref and transfer those stats on elder amu ?

You can only transfer 1 mod, if you use awakener orb on it pretty sure you'll break it.
so option nr1 i think :]

any other opinion/advice about my items , tree are welcome

some of items are in progress/upg
Could someone please explain how best to use/interact ED and blight for single targeting bosses? Clear is great with ED/contagion but not sure how best to utilize both ED and blight for bosses given that you cant use them simultaneously. Also, does 6L essence drain have better DPS than 5L blight (and if so why even bother using blight then if you have the wither totem?) Many thanks in advance.
I'm not entirely sure how you're supposed to do it, but I just totem and ED mainly run around until I need to refresh ED. Blight is there only if I'm comfortable with taking a hit or two and want to fit in some extra damage.
"
Kornopl wrote:

any advice what to do , i was thinking about block pref , multi , craft hp and endu , but miss chaos over time

or can i do block pref and transfer those stats on elder amu ?

If you like gambling, you can craft no attack mods and slam, if you hit t1 or t2 life, you win multiple mirrors (because you can metacraft 16% chaos multi).
It's very risky tho. You can't just craft multi+life+endu, it has 2 suffixes. If you want to play it safe, you should do "prefixes cannot be changed" + annul (or scour if you don't wanna try to keep the chaos res).
Then, if you want you could metacraft for a random good suffix, but the odds of hitting the legendary 16% chaos multi are really low. You could just stop at a random good res or attribute tho, I'd probably do this.
Then, as you said, just multicraft life+charge
Completed Simulacrum for the first time, adding Flesh and Stone gave me enough defense to finally 1v1 wave 20 Kosis. Bought this quiver afterward:

Map clearing feels slightly clunkier now, can't figure out any specific reason though... does the pierce mod have any negative interaction with Essence Drain?
"
Nefion wrote:
Hello every body again.
Had some minor luck and now I have 690chaos in my stash (4.3 exalted @160)

Here below my gear. I know many things are not perfect yet but main question is:

upgrade right now to a short bow for 3 exa or wait to have it all for the maraket (10ex)?

The Gear:

thanks a lot for any advices about how to optimize my fortune :)

abandoned to my newbness? are you sure?

:D :D
"
Nefion wrote:
"
Nefion wrote:
Hello every body again.
Had some minor luck and now I have 690chaos in my stash (4.3 exalted @160)

Here below my gear. I know many things are not perfect yet but main question is:

upgrade right now to a short bow for 3 exa or wait to have it all for the maraket (10ex)?

The Gear:

thanks a lot for any advices about how to optimize my fortune :)

abandoned to my newbness? are you sure?

:D :D

I don't really have an opinion on this. If it was me, I'd save up for the 10ex bow. But this late in the league where you can find an already crafted shortbow for 3ex, it's probably a much better option to get it.
"
duercos wrote:
Hello everyone

Any idea which modifier will be best to craft last suffix?
I'm thinking about chaos resistance... just use exalt and pray?

Guys, need your advise on that
"
joshagarrado wrote:
Completed Simulacrum for the first time, adding Flesh and Stone gave me enough defense to finally 1v1 wave 20 Kosis. Bought this quiver afterward:

Map clearing feels slightly clunkier now, can't figure out any specific reason though... does the pierce mod have any negative interaction with Essence Drain?

To directly answer your question - no I'm not aware of any negative impacts that a pierce mod has on ED. The only projectile we fire is the initial ED cast, and all that mod will do is cause it to hit the first enemy and then continue traveling, allowing you to potentially hit two with your initial ED cast. In what way is your build feeling clunkier though? Typically when I think 'clunky' I think low cast speed. If you were using soul strike before this - that quiver doesn't give any offensive stats the build uses, so there shouldnt be any difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info