[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hello, thx for guide but i have one question: how are you generate endurance charges?
Love the guide so decided to reroll my shadow for this build. I got everything all setup but am wondering how im getting around 100k dps. Not too sure if my POB is correct but what I know is that I need some upgrades somewhere but idk where. My bow is almost = to the bow listed but idk what else I would need. Empower 4?

https://pastebin.com/LhVvag4A
Crafting rings is a pain. I mean, to catch life and resistances, then regal and annul 1 of 3 with imprint. Expensive. Or I missing something there?
Flame dash.
In this build you have basically 6-link in chest at your disposal. I will put there cast when damage taken with phase run and some other skill. That leaves me with 3 free sockets - Flame dash + faster casting is good. One left - whatever you want/need, maybe vaal haste or something...
"
FakelZ wrote:
Crafting rings is a pain. I mean, to catch life and resistances, then regal and annul 1 of 3 with imprint. Expensive. Or I missing something there?

Imho you should buy rare ones with 4 modes with both t1 life and t1 all res. You can find them for < 10c. Then you annul twice and hope for the best. It is faster and cheaper than going for alt + aug + regal + annul route. I got both rings I wear in less than 6 tries.
Why don't we put Green Nightmare near Instability in the Witch area of the skilltree?
"
Andrea94 wrote:
"
FakelZ wrote:

Imho you should buy rare ones with 4 modes with both t1 life and t1 all res. You can find them for < 10c. Then you annul twice and hope for the best. It is faster and cheaper than going for alt + aug + regal + annul route. I got both rings I wear in less than 6 tries.

What andrea is saying is absolutely correct. You really should yolo annul random rings found on the market, it's both cheaper and much faster than alt spamming.

"
Why don't we put Green Nightmare near Instability in the Witch area of the skilltree?

I originally went with this option when trying to fit green nightmare in the build. It's cheaper by 1 point and doesn't change too much.
If we take it, it still makes sense to take the 3 point jewel socket.
So in the end, the cost for survivalist is a bit higher, but both are really comparable.

Then comes the stats given by the 2 points we use to allocate cold res in radius. There, survivalist wins easily. Flat evasion chance is amazing, and an extra max coldres is really good. On top of that, 27% resist and some evasion synergizes with the build much more than frost walker that literally gives nothing.

I think survivalist is overall a much greater choice.
Haven't tried running with just cruel prep, but I don't think that'd be quite enough frenzy generation.
Feel free to try it and tell me if it's viable ^^

Gl hf!

"
antwnnn wrote:
Love the guide so decided to reroll my shadow for this build. I got everything all setup but am wondering how im getting around 100k dps. Not too sure if my POB is correct but what I know is that I need some upgrades somewhere but idk where. My bow is almost = to the bow listed but idk what else I would need. Empower 4?

https://pastebin.com/LhVvag4A

I took a look at your PoB earlier this morning. There are a few major mistakes in it indeed.

The bow you had equiped seems to be from an outdated toxic rain thread. the chaos damage+skill effect duration mod doesn't make any sense as a prefix when +2 and chaos multiplier are available. This bow literally gives you ~60% increased damage. It's really bad.

I don't know if you crafted this yourself or bought it, but such a weapon doesn't make sense for any build in the current league. For ED, +2 Bow gems doesn't do anything, you're missing 44% chaos multi (~20% more damage), the +1 paragon mod (~25% more damage) and the +2 support mod (~29% more damage). Even a 6l cane of unraveling would be a much greater choice. Even for toxic rain, this bow wouldn't currently make sense.

Furthermore, you are using 0% quality gems (despite them hitting lvl 20, just vendor them with a GCP to make them 20% quality) and a level 2 empower. Buying a level 3 empower and a 21/0% essence drain will net you ~20% more damage too, and doesn't really cost much.

Your gloves were awful, giving you ~50 res and 13 life, anything is beter than this. The amulet was really nothing too special, I'd also replace it for at least some resistances to get damage elsewhere/endurance charges.

I think your boots were spell dodge varient with not much life but I don't remember them clearly. They could be fine, but if they aren't, please consider temporarly upgrading to atziri's steps.

Gem setups were good however,and passive tree choices make sense. Getting a few more levels would however help, 84 is really low.

I hope that's not too much of a roast, but you do have a lot to change from this PoB to make ED feel alright. I see you tried LL ed as well, I'd advise against as it is much MUCH squishier for not much more output, but it is a viable build as well.

Gl hf!
Thx for advice. Cost me about 500c to get both rings ready to craft.
Hey, a bought some equipment with my 2ex... And now i am broke. What do you think? Character TreatOrChaos
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/misiooo0
Just starting mapping - no problems so far. Slowly going towards MoM, but no rush since it will take me a while to accomodate enough exalted orbs to get one... I am thinking about using for now, instead of Tabula, Perfect Form - those are cheap as heck - starting from 4/5 chaos orbs (since i dont need 6L in chest...)! And for that i can drop phase acrobatics from tree and use that point elsewhere (for now, then allocate phase again). Also with Perfect Form i can run Arctic Armour for free all the time for extra phys dmg mitigation. I think this will work much better than tabula rasa that (beside extra 6-link) gives me nothing. PF will also add some ES (from ascendancy) and extra evade, which tabula does not have.
I already did 3 labirynths and got quiet lucky with boots enchant - extra dodge! (yes, i know boots are not optimal, but i found those rather cheap and grabbed them - needed resists and 4-L for totems).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info