[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
FakelZ wrote:

Thanks for the build. I like it so far. Done uber with ease. I'm curious about +1 curse anoint for TC with impresence and crafting unset ring with damage and shield recharge.

Thanks for the feedback!

Not so sure about impresence. It has life, a bit of DoT and maddening presence. An elder amulet gives more life, damage and QoL than impresence imo. It'd be cool if we didn't have despair for basically free on witchfire brew. But even if we run a despair blasphemy, we'd still use witchfire for the damage on it.
TL/DR: Impresence is a good starter, but elder rare is just straight up better.

+1 TC or enfeeble annoint is a tempting choice. I'd value Enfeeble more than TC, to reduce the oneshot potential. TC does make a lot of sense as this is a dot build tho, for various reasons.
That said, is it worth 2 sockets, 35% mana and giving up soul of steel?
Answer to that is straightforward imo. Soul of steel (or constitution) are insanely valuable.
I'd consider it if there was a TC impresence variant, but that's not a thing. And no, solstice vigil isn't a solution, it doesn't compare to a good elder rare. Still stuck with an elder rare + soul of steel for BIS itemization imo ^^

Gl hf
Hello,

I have followed this build and now I have more or less all the items needed. I am trying to push this build to its limit: my main focus is the delve, atm I have reached depth 870~ and it is working good, apart from random oneshots which are to be expected. I want to know if you have tried this build at 1000+ depth level - I want to push to rare fossil farming, but already at this rank rare mobs take a while before they die, and I am not sure how the difficult scale with depth. Do you think this build is viable for rare fossil farming?
Thank you in advance!
"
Andrea94 wrote:
Hello,

I have followed this build and now I have more or less all the items needed. I am trying to push this build to its limit: my main focus is the delve, atm I have reached depth 870~ and it is working good, apart from random oneshots which are to be expected. I want to know if you have tried this build at 1000+ depth level - I want to push to rare fossil farming, but already at this rank rare mobs take a while before they die, and I am not sure how the difficult scale with depth. Do you think this build is viable for rare fossil farming?
Thank you in advance!

Heh, hi andrea! Didn't think you'd be interested in a dodge based build, especially to push delve ^^

I'm not into very deep fossil farming, sorry.
I've had one guy taking me to depth 1200 for whatever reason (I don't actually remember why, I think he needed help on a normal node he couldn't do with his jugg). It was fine, but rares took a while, and I can only expect the random oneshots to become very frequent.
That said, I have a sample size of 1 delve past 800. You probably know more than me on the build viability in deeper delves at this point.
It's not a 30k dps jugg at least... ^^'

That said I do have an issue with ED's playstyle in deeper delves. ED is a Dot, and can kill an enemy after you die. This is something you REALLY have to pay close attention to when fighting Aul and Ghenix. Ghenix can really oneshot you from nowhere with a pillar, and you lose 5ex if that happens and he dies from ED after. Frost wall could keep him away, but I haven't tried ghenix many times so I'm really inexperienced with it. If you ever seen that clip of the TS guy dying straight after dropping a mirror at depth 1400, well that could very well happen with this build.

Anyways. I don't know if deep farming is viable, since as I've said I cleared a whooping 1 node after depth 800. It's possible, but can't assure it'll feel good. That said I don't really know how people feel good when playing TS dex stacking at depth 2000 and die every 3 nodes, that's beyond me...

Hope that gives you some insight, but you're probably more experienced that me in delve so... ^^'
Gl hf!
Hi im thinking about respecing my trickster to ur build.
I am still new to this build and crafting so this might be a silly question.
is it possible to use staff with +3 chaos and multicraft it?

Thank you!!!
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Andrea94 wrote:
Hello,

Thank you in advance!

Heh, hi andrea! Didn't think you'd be interested in a dodge based build, especially to push delve ^^

I'm not into very deep fossil farming, sorry.
I've had one guy taking me to depth 1200 for whatever reason (I don't actually remember why, I think he needed help on a normal node he couldn't do with his jugg). It was fine, but rares took a while, and I can only expect the random oneshots to become very frequent.
That said, I have a sample size of 1 delve past 800. You probably know more than me on the build viability in deeper delves at this point.
It's not a 30k dps jugg at least... ^^'

That said I do have an issue with ED's playstyle in deeper delves. ED is a Dot, and can kill an enemy after you die. This is something you REALLY have to pay close attention to when fighting Aul and Ghenix. Ghenix can really oneshot you from nowhere with a pillar, and you lose 5ex if that happens and he dies from ED after. Frost wall could keep him away, but I haven't tried ghenix many times so I'm really inexperienced with it. If you ever seen that clip of the TS guy dying straight after dropping a mirror at depth 1400, well that could very well happen with this build.

Anyways. I don't know if deep farming is viable, since as I've said I cleared a whooping 1 node after depth 800. It's possible, but can't assure it'll feel good. That said I don't really know how people feel good when playing TS dex stacking at depth 2000 and die every 3 nodes, that's beyond me...

Hope that gives you some insight, but you're probably more experienced that me in delve so... ^^'
Gl hf!

Thank you for your inputs. My idea of a ed delver is probably wrong (if I am correct I am already a top2 ed trickster in delve ladder and I am far from the first who have already reached delve 3k++), but I got some inspiration from that video, plus other people told me after 1k+ every build must expect oneshots in delve. So, I thought a build totally focused on evasion/dodge was good to avoid most of oneshots - and from now it is definitely working, I feel like I can reach 1k without "much" trouble. I wanted some challenge, since the classic game is so easy at this point, and until I have fun I'll continue. I'll let you know how it goes, season is still long :D
About the ed dot, you are defintively right. But at the same time, it can help you clearing some random nodes if you die 0.02 sec before the encounter ends (it can happen). I'll for sure try frost wall for bosses. I'll also level soulrend.
Last edited by Andrea94 on Oct 2, 2019, 4:36:19 AM
"
awawawawa wrote:
Hi im thinking about respecing my trickster to ur build.
I am still new to this build and crafting so this might be a silly question.
is it possible to use staff with +3 chaos and multicraft it?

Thank you!!!

A Staff with +3 chaos skill gems , +2 all skill gems and "socketed skills deal 20% More Spell Damage"
is probably BIS by a huge margin

A staff with only +3 chaos and multicrafted mods is about the same as a bow , but you are losing the quiver
Last edited by swaggerino123 on Oct 2, 2019, 8:16:43 AM
Hi thanks for the input.

I asked this because I was alt spamming my staff for +2/3 fire gem but I got +3 chaos instead.

I don't really need it for now but getting +3 spell gem is so frustrating so just wondering if I can do anything with it.

Thanks
Hello there, thanks for great build, its so strong.

I'm following the guide by playing hc character so can you give me some tweaks to this build for hardcore play?

And couldnt figure out how to generate endurance charges ?
"
Zhultas wrote:
Hello there, thanks for great build, its so strong.

I'm following the guide by playing hc character so can you give me some tweaks to this build for hardcore play?

And couldnt figure out how to generate endurance charges ?

The build is already made with a hardcore mindset, designed to not die.
That said I would play differently in HC than in SC. I would be sure to grab MoM and Hyrri's ire (for the ES to run mom, any high eva chest will do the trick) as soon as possible. Playing without MoM early maps with 3.5K hp is really scary and not something I would do in a HC setting, for obvious reasons.
Once you get 4k hp and 2k es, with max dodge, it's smooth sailing from that point, but between kitava and the 6k ehp sweet spot, there's a bit of unsafe territory.

Endurance charges are from jewelry minimum charges and do not need generation.

Gl hf ^^
are movement skills just phase run and quicksilver flask? or did i miss something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info