[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Is this build able to run no regen maps? Any changes in flask setup needed?
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Is this build able to run no regen maps? Any changes in flask setup needed?

I never look at the stats of maps. You can run absolutely anything without any changes.

Guys, what do you think of this beauty I've just made ? Any idea of what it is worth ? It's not usefull for us since there is no open suffix for endu charge ? Thx

"

Where did the Blind and chill comes from and why do you use spirit offering? Only for the Golem-Buff? Is there any alternativ?
How did you you get this off-colour? Threw the vorici method or just chromatic smash?

Blind comes from stibnite flask. That's why the minotaur in the gif in the guide doesn't do anything, he just stands in the cloud and can't hit anything.
Chill comes from glove enchant (1.5sec chill when you get hit, up to once every 4 seconds) and aquamarine flask (basically anything in the cloud from a press of your flask).

Spirit offering is to destroy corpses. A nice alternative is to use withering step, and unlink phase run to self cast it when needed. This will provide a nice movement speed boost from more reliable phase runs (it synergises well with ED, and we have frenzies), and elusive/wither are really nice stats for the build.
It is also cheaper because it requires 1 less offcolor and only a 5l.

Now that I write this, it should probably be in the guide XD
Also, yes, my chest armors are vorici crafted for 5 offcolors.

"
spctoma wrote:

Guys, what do you think of this beauty I've just made ? Any idea of what it is worth ? It's not usefull for us since there is no open suffix for endu charge ? Thx

Sick ring, but honneslty, I don't know what to think about it.
54% dmg is a lot for a ring and is certainly better than 20% from the ones I recomend (assuming you craft 20%dmg on this).
That said, is it worth loosing the faster ES start and an endurance charge for it? difficult to say yes to that...
You could try to beastcraft it (-suffix+prefix) to try to hit -dex+ES, but that's really unlikely... Idk, I'd probably sell this. Unless you're struggling on damage for some reason.

Gl hf!
Thx for the fast and good anwser!
how are blight maps with this build? i am playing ssf and i'd like something tanky.
What would be the first unique jewel to go for? They're all expensive. I'm lvl 90
Edit: nvm
Last edited by LadyLoriana on Sep 28, 2019, 6:13:28 PM
Hey there, loving the build so far but I was wondering how you're supposed to fit Aspect in with Malevolence and Discipline eating up most of our mana. I get that enlighten helps but I'm still not able to run all 3. Any help would be great. Here's my gear as well.

nvm I figured it out, I'm dumb

Thanks for the build. I like it so far. Done uber with ease. I'm curious about +1 curse anoint for TC with impresence and crafting unset ring with damage and shield recharge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info