[3.9] Crit Orb of Storms Assassin - [ReWork In Progress]

"
"
Dragonnik1 wrote:
Just wondering can this be converted to poison build? Since we do lot of hits probably if throw in deadly ailments support , and we take noxios strike, toxic delivery, ambush? Also bino knife for spreading poison. I haven't created my build so not sure of min maxing it :)

I just tried...It didnt go too well, then again im a pleb when it comes to poison builds. I would say OOS makes a really nice HoAgony proc aha

Yeah thanks for letting me know. Since, at low level i did add poison gem and abyss jewel with physical dmg, herald of agony was procing very nicely and it was clearing bosses easily, i was able to do normal izaro at 24 level. With agony, didnt have to stay n spam tempest/ storm bust. Not sure if this would be good for higher levels
Last edited by Dragonnik1 on Sep 22, 2019, 11:10:21 PM
Can this build perform in SSF? When I don't have all the fancy shmancy items? I got decent wand and 6L.

how about this shield? good?
"
Dragonnik1 wrote:
"
"
Dragonnik1 wrote:
Just wondering can this be converted to poison build? Since we do lot of hits probably if throw in deadly ailments support , and we take noxios strike, toxic delivery, ambush? Also bino knife for spreading poison. I haven't created my build so not sure of min maxing it :)

I just tried...It didnt go too well, then again im a pleb when it comes to poison builds. I would say OOS makes a really nice HoAgony proc aha

Yeah thanks for letting me know. Since, at low level i did add poison gem and abyss jewel with physical dmg, herald of agony was procing very nicely and it was clearing bosses easily, i was able to do normal izaro at 24 level. With agony, didnt have to stay n spam tempest/ storm bust. Not sure if this would be good for higher levels

Hit me up either on PM. Dont wanna block chat with my dumbness on poison. Wouldnt mind seeing a PoB for what u have for the tree and such. I could just of done it wrong and not converted enough.
"
ChrismaU wrote:

how about this shield? good?

Wouldnt be a bad option and the dmg per PC is nice too. Didnt think about that shield. Will test out one like that see how i like it
Hi,

The build looks very interesting!

I am a bit worried about the survivability tho with only 3K life and 2K energy shield from your video.

Could you let me know how it goes with Uber elder fight or T15 blighted map boss fight? Does it get one shot?

I really want to try the build and invest on the item, just dont want to consistently die.

Really appreciate it!
"
PsychoPedia wrote:
Hi,

I am a bit worried about the survivability tho with only 3K life and 2K energy shield from your video.

Could you let me know how it goes with Uber elder fight or T15 blighted map boss fight? Does it get one shot?

I really want to try the build and invest on the item, just dont want to consistently die.

Really appreciate it!

So currently im at roughly 2.7k Life and 4.1k ES with 43 ES on hit. Sounds low but the speed and return from everything makes up for low numbers. Yes bosses one shot me if I try to be brave. Its not for Uber Elder farming, as this was more of speed clear and first toon to hit maps fast and quickly. Specially only needing a tabula and 2 axioms till reds probably. Ill go back and run some tests with leveling gear on the big boy slots. Will post some videos this week of it with that.
"
"
PsychoPedia wrote:
Hi,

Really appreciate it!

So currently im at roughly 2.7k Life and 4.1k ES with 43 ES on hit. Sounds low but the speed and return from everything makes up for low numbers. Yes bosses one shot me if I try to be brave. Its not for Uber Elder farming, as this was more of speed clear and first toon to hit maps fast and quickly. Specially only needing a tabula and 2 axioms till reds probably. Ill go back and run some tests with leveling gear on the big boy slots. Will post some videos this week of it with that.

I really love how you clear an entire screen and it freezes/shatter!

I wiiiiiish there was a way to get that spell to work but on a build that was more tanky and preferably CI/full ES spec! would be so awesome imo, but I don't have the experience to figure out how to make such spec from your orb of storms build.
Just curious why no herald of thunder ?
Hi,

Currently doing this build and i'm having mana issues. I have the herald bomber helm setup and i can only cast discipline(w/ lvl2 enlighten) and HoI. Now i dont have anymore mana left for aspect of the spider. Is there any way i can work around this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info