[3.9] Crit Orb of Storms Assassin - [ReWork In Progress]

"
FAKEBOYY wrote:
Just curious why no herald of thunder ?
I'm not setup for HoL and also I dont want I to damage any enemies before orb of storms. Because of the more multiplier at full health HoL would mess it up.
"
Hi,

Currently doing this build and i'm having mana issues. I have the herald bomber helm setup and i can only cast discipline(w/ lvl2 enlighten) and HoI. Now i dont have anymore mana left for aspect of the spider. Is there any way i can work around this?

The Synthesis ring Circle of Fear with "Herald of Ice has (40-30)% reduced Mana Reservation" would let you run 6L Herald with Discipline and Spider if you could fit it in your gear.

Otherwise you'd be looking at some combination of getting higher level Enlighten, pathing 2 points to the reduced mana reservation node by CI, pathing 8 points down from Shadow start area to Charisma, using oils to allocate Champion of the Cause (expensive) or Charisma (very expensive), or getting reduced mana to socketed gems shaper shield for Discipline.
"
Habs wrote:
"
Hi,

Currently doing this build and i'm having mana issues. I have the herald bomber helm setup and i can only cast discipline(w/ lvl2 enlighten) and HoI. Now i dont have anymore mana left for aspect of the spider. Is there any way i can work around this?

The Synthesis ring Circle of Fear with "Herald of Ice has (40-30)% reduced Mana Reservation" would let you run 6L Herald with Discipline and Spider if you could fit it in your gear.

Otherwise you'd be looking at some combination of getting higher level Enlighten, pathing 2 points to the reduced mana reservation node by CI, pathing 8 points down from Shadow start area to Charisma, using oils to allocate Champion of the Cause (expensive) or Charisma (very expensive), or getting reduced mana to socketed gems shaper shield for Discipline.

Pretty much this lol. Early on just focus on Spider/HoI with however many links. Also make sure you're not over leveling your Tempest Shield if you're using that.
Hi, thank you for build guide !

Quick question: how this one feels for delve farming ? I was really exited about your trickster fossil farm video, can this assassin works in same way ?
Thank you !
"
lexplua wrote:
Hi, thank you for build guide !

Quick question: how this one feels for delve farming ? I was really exited about your trickster fossil farm video, can this assassin works in same way ?
Thank you !

Hey! Thanks glad you enjoyed it and YES this works just as well for darkness farming. ilvl 75-81 has been my sweet spot before darkness becomes more of a hassle.

In one day of just darkness farming i made 3 pure ex and 600c+ from selling in bulk.
Hey first ... nice Build .. i level this atm very smooth and funny

Can u make a quick level guide pls?

i dont now wich links to oos while leveling

ty :3
"
Phil_x wrote:

The build really doesnt get going till 38 and you get chain....Before 38:OOS- Inc Crit - PCoC - Icebite - onslaught - Faster Casting. Doesnt really matter the slots if you got 1-2 axioms and decent crit chance.
Do you still go for two curses? which ones do you think are best? i was thinking conductivity and assassins mark?
"
"
Phil_x wrote:

The build really doesnt get going till 38 and you get chain....Before 38:OOS- Inc Crit - PCoC - Icebite - onslaught - Faster Casting. Doesnt really matter the slots if you got 1-2 axioms and decent crit chance.

but what are the Links before i have the endgame 5L chest ? they are from ur spoiler? can i make my links so until i have void battery and the shroud?

and what is about lightning spire trap for boss dmg .. or is the boss dmg with only OOS good enough?
Last edited by Phil_x on Sep 30, 2019, 7:26:06 AM
"
Phil_x wrote:

but what are the Links before i have the endgame 5L chest ? they are from ur spoiler? can i make my links so until i have void battery and the shroud?

and what is about lightning spire trap for boss dmg .. or is the boss dmg with only OOS good enough?

You can make it to yellow maps on a 4L really. For leveling: elemental proliferation then added damage (added lightning/cold damage support). This late in league you can prob get a 6L Thousand Ribbons Simple Robe for like 30c.

Remember not to place conc effect/controlled destruction/elemental focus in the links. You want the high aoe, the crit chance and, ailments such as frozen to proc herald of ice explosions. Inspiration is a good support as it has no down sides. Reduced Mana cost and more damage per inspiration charge.

Use wave of conviction for elemental exposure and added dps on bosses/tough rares. Lightning spire trap on tough yellow/red map bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info