[3.9] Crit Orb of Storms Assassin - [ReWork In Progress]

You said that the build can farm delve darkness can you post videos on how you do it? if you change something or just go and drop orb fo storm
"
ChrismaU wrote:
You said that the build can farm delve darkness can you post videos on how you do it? if you change something or just go and drop orb fo storm

Should be something along the line of watcher's eye giving es per target hit
"
ChrismaU wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rle5EzQWITs&t

This is my youtube guide for the basic requirements and how it works for darkness farming. While its on the trickster you can do this with assassin.

hi sir,

i had a look at your character and i think you switched to ci, according to your gear

could you perhaps make an update for your path of building :) ?

greetings
"
hi sir,

i had a look at your character and i think you switched to ci, according to your gear

could you perhaps make an update for your path of building :) ?

greetings

https://pastebin.com/AnqtbAJf I just updated my Update Section with 10/3 date.
Hi, im currently leveling this build and I was wondering if you tried Divine Ire instead of Tempest Shield to proc OOS? im playing around with lightning skills and this one seems to fit the bill, very low cast time (lower than TS even) lightning tag and has the added benefit of high burst damage at the end of the channel once the trash is down and there is only a rare left to kill.

I'm not a pro at PoE or it's maths just what I found out while playing and wanted to know your opinion on it. thanks for the great build having fun with it.
"
VIKDOOMX wrote:
Hi, im currently leveling this build and I was wondering if you tried Divine Ire instead of Tempest Shield to proc OOS? im playing around with lightning skills and this one seems to fit the bill, very low cast time (lower than TS even) lightning tag and has the added benefit of high burst damage at the end of the channel once the trash is down and there is only a rare left to kill.

I'm not a pro at PoE or it's maths just what I found out while playing and wanted to know your opinion on it. thanks for the great build having fun with it.

From all I have learned, channeling skills cap the proc rate or something where channeling has a hard cap.

I mean the secondary skill to proc OOS can be whatever you want. I have tried Divine Ire. I just dont enjoy the play style of it. For clearing its pointless to use anything but TS really. You can drop OOS then just simple tap your TS once and boom screen clear mostly. Where as any other spell it doesnt have the same effect because of cast speed.

Again you can use whatever you like. Just about everything works, just stay away from Tendrils haha
Hi, thanks for the guide man. I'm doing this build for my league starter and it's really fun! Just reached yellow maps, intending to slowly shift towards a CI endgame.

For your ascendancy points, is there a reason you take Opportunistic for your last 2 points instead of Unstable Infusion? The flat out 2% crit chance which gets compounded by all the % increase crit seems massive for a power charge based build. You're pretty much always at max power charges with this build when fighting anything so it seems like a massive DPS increase.

EDIT: I just did the calcs on PoB for my own character and realised that with Assassin's Mark, you have 100% crit - I suppose this is why Opportunistic is preferred?

Thanks again for the guide!
Last edited by sk3l3t0nz on Oct 5, 2019, 6:31:50 AM
"
sk3l3t0nz wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide man. I'm doing this build for my league starter and it's really fun! Just reached yellow maps, intending to slowly shift towards a CI endgame.

For your ascendancy points, is there a reason you take Opportunistic for your last 2 points instead of Unstable Infusion? The flat out 2% crit chance which gets compounded by all the % increase crit seems massive for a power charge based build. You're pretty much always at max power charges with this build when fighting anything so it seems like a massive DPS increase.

EDIT: I just did the calcs on PoB for my own character and realised that with Assassin's Mark, you have 100% crit - I suppose this is why Opportunistic is preferred?

Thanks again for the guide!

Haha yea, so I didn't picked up Unstable mostly because it chose Mistwalker over it instead. You do a looooot of damage already for clear and like you saw the crit chance inst really needed. As long as your roughly 40%+ crit chance on your OOS youll be fine for the most part.

Also Opportunistic is a HUGE buff this league. Its wording changed so as long as there is only 1 rare/unique at most, you do 20% MORE damage. Also not being killed by my own reflection is nice too.
Tthis build is so much fun. thanks for bringing this into our attention.

Is there a way to tweak this to be tankier and viable for bosses?

All content up to t15 get obliterated. But tough bosses like core, lava lake, etc kinda scare me.
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info