[3.9] Crit Orb of Storms Assassin - [ReWork In Progress]

"
dacamell wrote:
I was just curious I see alot of builds on poe.ninja not using tempest shield and instead just have lightning spire trap/wave of conviction for single target? Any idea why they're not using tempest shield?

Pretty much, theres no one way to play with OOS. Some dont like how the playstyle is with no 2ndary dmg spell (minus wave but that cast is slow)

With TS im roughly at .09 cast/second. At times it can be a pain with totems or allies cant die, but wave takes care of them now.
I'm loving playing with Wave on conviction. The damage from it is pretty insane. It also applies exposure to lightning, lowering the lightning res of enemies.

OoS with high AoE one-shots and clears trash mobs even while I am mapping in my elder juiced up maps. I spam wave on conviction on rares and bosses.

Wave on conviction passes through proximity shields I think and can hit the immortal totems. The skill is also great for the league mechanic with a bunch of clumped up enemies spawning from the portals.
Start play this build today, its very cool vs trash but on some blight maps i just got oneshoted. how can i improve my survive abilities?
"
VzorX wrote:
Start play this build today, its very cool vs trash but on some blight maps i just got oneshoted. how can i improve my survive abilities?

Spec more ES/Life and get it on gear. Get more ES leech
"
With TS im roughly at .09 cast/second.

I don't think this is what you meant. .09 casts/second is equivalent to 1 cast every every 11.1 seconds.

I'm very curious to know what you were trying to communicate. .09 frames/per cast? .9 casts/second?

im abit confused,,,what will be best gem setup with this helm?

as pob and forum setup looks abit diff...
Last edited by deadbody2 on Sep 14, 2019, 7:49:04 AM
What do you want to do with it. Herald Bomb or boss kill?

If you want to herald bomb then go with the 6l helm, if boss kill go with OOS enchant. Im in process of updating the rest, as some things have changed while lvling up and such.
You're probably right on that, wheat i was trying to get across is the cast time for my Tempest Shield is .09 (Tooltip) and in pob my cast rate for it is 10.64. Add any other lightning spell and it wont match its cast rate in a 3/4l.
"
deadbody2 wrote:

for mapping HoI - Ice Bite - Power Charge on Crit - Inc Crit Strikes is this ok with helmet?
"
deadbody2 wrote:
"
deadbody2 wrote:

for mapping HoI - Ice Bite - Power Charge on Crit - Inc Crit Strikes is this ok with helmet?

Most def, good helm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info