READ THIS: Information About Purchases (Updated)

"
7upchuck wrote:
"
Simplexcity wrote:
so does anyone know when our accounts update if we have paid?
i dont seem to have access or points yet

When you buy it it should take you straight to a page with your beta-key and if not check your e-mail. You have to manually put in the key.

GREAT SUCCESS!!!
It says I have payments pending and the money has been drawn from my account. How long should it take for this to go through?
If anyone is experiencing problems with the store or payment system, please email support@grindinggear.com or PM the account Support on the forums, and we'll do our very best to resolve the issue.
Last edited by Support on Apr 5, 2012, 7:21:18 PM
Just in case people are hesitant to try a purchase, I was just able to go through the purchase process with no delay or errors. Got my beta keys right on the confirmation screen, so it seems they got the problems ironed out for now!

See you all in game!
"
DangerVin wrote:
Just in case people are hesitant to try a purchase, I was just able to go through the purchase process with no delay or errors. Got my beta keys right on the confirmation screen, so it seems they got the problems ironed out for now!

See you all in game!

*Nodnods!*

It was easier than most CC transactions I've ever done online. I did have to log out and log back into my game to activate my new stash tabs (lovin' 'em to death!). =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Just wondering what the max character slots is by default since there is an option to buy more
"
russrulz wrote:
Just wondering what the max character slots is by default since there is an option to buy more

Currently it's 24 if I'm not mistaken.
weakend.... y u no come sooner
Could you add Visa Electron or webmoney(special russian payment system. Belarus, Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan will be thankfull :) )
wtf is all the whinning about, i followed the link payed with paypal on mastercard followed the link back and hey magic cookies.
Bring me my bow of burning gold
Bring me my arrows of desire.....

If i am a troll who is no troll who then is the troll? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/53626 }:)

'I rise from the ashes of my own defeat, only to be smitten down again...'
- Some poor soul.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info