READ THIS: Information About Purchases (Updated)

"
dereken wrote:
Hello. Can I buy beta access if I have virtual visa card? sorry for my bad english

If it's a valid CC, you should.
Thanks
Any updates on this?

"
Jonathan wrote:
"
xxnoob wrote:
I was drowsy when I bought my Early Access Pack and I didn't see that there were other packs available and I really prefer the Supporter Pack instead. Just wondering if I could manually get the Kiwi pack if I bought the Supporter pack now.

Please respond.

We will be coming up with a proper way to be able to do this tomorrow morning, as a few people have requested this kind of thing.

Right now it's after midnight and so we will be away for the next 7-8 hours.
Last edited by xxnoob on Apr 6, 2012, 2:22:26 PM
Are the gadgets you get from packs limited edition? just asking :)
I hope that these types of things are enough to keep more "scary" f2p cash store models away. as long as it doesn't effect the core game by all means :)
here's the toilet paper just in case my post made you poop yourself `~~)_)~~´
"
heeleos wrote:
I hope that these types of things are enough to keep more "scary" f2p cash store models away. as long as it doesn't effect the core game by all means :)

I think the items you can buy don't impact your power in game just looks, so provided I am reading you right we should be all sweet :)
"He who never fell, never climbed"

- Unknown
nm i read it
Last edited by solidsmooky on Apr 6, 2012, 9:31:06 PM
I have a question regarding the game DVD packs

it says they'll ship it when open beta is released, so Ill be getting a DVD of the beta? what is the difference between the open beta and the full release, if there is?
thanks
So anything you buy now won't last after open beta? that seems a little greedy.
Just a question shouldn't the checkout ask for our email address for future reference (for proof of purchase just in case, and for future purchases)?

Edit: Nevermind, just saw in my email that they sent the receipts (forgot that they already had our email :D)
Last edited by bassmaster on Apr 6, 2012, 11:01:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info