Cash shop is LIVE!

"
mangyrat wrote:
Any way you can make sure we don't get billed for every time we clicked the link?

I tried around 8 tims before i went with paypal finallyly getting it to work.

No-one will end up paying multiple times - we are working on resolving these issues as fast as we can - Chis and Jonathan are running round the office like crazy atm. Please bear with us guys, we're a small team, but doing everything we can to fix this.
Thanks for all the effort guys. Will the store be up in the near future again? I got cut off during my purchase during the website shutdown and would really like to get my money in your hands :)
Will the USD to point ratio be the same at launch as it is in these bundles?
^ agreed
i5 processor. 2.8ghz
8 gigs of ram
Ati 7850
Windows 7
just for know how many people in how many time for how many $ ?
"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
MBSowards wrote:
It says I don't have the permission to access the page? :(

Purchase page is currently removed until they get the payment issues sorted out. It should be back soon.

Shoot, I had a crappy day at work and come home and find out if I had been here I could have maybe had beta access..

Lose Lose situation.
I just hope itll be ready today, its 8:27pm here lol been waiting literally all day to get my hands on a key and help support
"
Britannicus wrote:
Will the USD to point ratio be the same at launch as it is in these bundles?

Yes though GGG will probably offer different priced bundles when Open Beta starts. For example something like: $10 for 100 points or $50 for 600 points. Of course you wouldn't get all the other rewards with those.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
Wega52 wrote:
Anyone know this:

Can i upgrade to a Gold pack later, if I buy a Silver now? Or do I have to buy both of them? :)

You can't upgrade (pay the difference). You can purchase as many separate packs as you want and you'll receive all the items in the packs you purchased.

Thanks for clearing that up :)

Guess I'll just have to cancel my Pre order of D3 then ;)

WIP: BM Dualist using bow.
They might think about adding links to the main page for the shop as well?
CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+
Ram : 4GB Kingston PC2-6400 5-5-5-18
Mobo: Abit KN9-Sli (NF570-Sli chipset with Realtek Audio)
GPU: ATI HD4670 1GB
HD: Maxtor 20GB - OS - Seagate 500GB - Games / Storage / PageFile
Network / ISP: Wired / Cox Cable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info