Cash shop is LIVE!

I would assume your highest title would show.
"
If i buy a 15 $ package and then a 100 $ package do i get the titles of both ?

If I remember correctly you get the forum titles for each level lower than the pack you buy and you can set which title you use in your account settings. The FAQ at the bottom of the purchase page should give more info on this.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
If i buy a 15 $ package and then a 100 $ package do i get the titles of both ?

If I remember correctly you get the forum titles for each level lower than the pack you buy and you can set which title you use in your account settings. The FAQ at the bottom of the purchase page should give more info on this.

Thank you for the kind reply i'll check it out!
It says I don't have the permission to access the page? :(
"
MBSowards wrote:
It says I don't have the permission to access the page? :(

Purchase page is currently removed until they get the payment issues sorted out. It should be back soon.
Forum Sheriff
Last edited by tpapp157 on Apr 4, 2012, 9:15:02 PM
Anyone know this:

Can i upgrade to a Gold pack later, if I buy a Silver now? Or do I have to buy both of them? :)

WIP: BM Dualist using bow.
"
tEtna wrote:
And it has nothing of value!

Well, if you don't have a closed beta then it likely has at least one thing of value for you.
I personally don't have a need for the items available in the store currently but I still puchased them anyway to support GGG. I've already put more hours into this beta than I have into a lot of games I paid $50+ for.
"
Wega52 wrote:
Anyone know this:

Can i upgrade to a Gold pack later, if I buy a Silver now? Or do I have to buy both of them? :)

Good question. I'm curious about this as well.
Any way you can make sure we don't get billed for every time we clicked the link?

I tried around 8 tims before i went with paypal finallyly getting it to work.

"
Wega52 wrote:
Anyone know this:

You can't upgrade (pay the difference). You can purchase as many separate packs as you want and you'll receive all the items in the packs you purchased.
Forum Sheriff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info