Cash shop is LIVE!

"
They might think about adding links to the main page for the shop as well?

I'm sure they will do, even though it's already in the side menu. but right now, I'm sure they are working hard as hell on the payment issues :)

WIP: BM Dualist using bow.
the server EXPLOSE so much money in the bank !

the army of path of exile just take the BANK BOSS DOWN!
I just want to give you my money haha I got charged the 10 it was given right back but i really want to give it back to you! hah
Any eta on when this will be back up?
"
rightrudder wrote:
Any eta on when this will be back up?

No ETA yet but certainly as soon as possible.
Forum Sheriff
So, what was in the shop? My curiosity is killing me.
Last edited by Thoric on Apr 4, 2012, 9:57:53 PM
Extra character slots and bank space.

Edit: Also from twitter:

Path Of Exile ‏ @pathofexile Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@scoleman58 It'll hopefully be up again soon.
In reply to Scott M Coleman

@vashmyvindows @Stripe Their support has been super helpful. Mistakes happen! We should have told them that we were expecting many payments.
In reply to Dan Bookman

Less than 100 support emails to go! Sorry about the problems, guys. Our provider assures us it won't happen again.
Last edited by tEtna on Apr 4, 2012, 10:02:09 PM
So guessing once the shop is back up and working, getting something from there gets you a complementary beta key along with whatever you purchase? :)

Also, for those that got there before it crashed, what sort of stuff was available?
"
tuggernongy wrote:
So guessing once the shop is back up and working, getting something from there gets you a complementary beta key along with whatever you purchase? :)

Also, for those that got there before it crashed, what sort of stuff was available?

There was a shop, and a pre-purchase page. The pre-purchase page gives you some 'coins' for the shop area.
I hope they get this sorted out soon! My money's dieing to get into their pockets!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info