Cash shop is LIVE!

Thanks. I tried a couple of different options when submitting support. Should I be expecting multiple transactions on my credit card? :)
"
Terrifyer wrote:
Well this sucks so far.

My attempted purchases won't process, and now I have two $50 pending transactions on my card. Really hope I don't get charged twice, or charged for something I haven't even received.

Now I'm scared to keep trying for fear of multiple charges. Can we get confirmation on this?

same here...
Please hold on, we are currently fixing this. Don't try to submit multiple requests, we will make sure you get your purchases (and sort out any accidental multiple billing).
Just got my pack, but my account is showing twice the points and keys I paid for. I seem to have been charged once, but rewarded twice. I went through PayPal, and so I know I have only been charged once. Are there additional, unlisted rewards for all, or have I found a bug before logging in?

EDIT: I had gotten the 405 error when returning to this site from PayPal, but refreshed once and was in my account.
Ignorance is bliss,
And the opposite is true.
Genius is madness.
=========================================
Last edited by NiSiSuinegEht on Apr 4, 2012, 8:37:12 PM
"
Thomas wrote:
Please hold on, we are currently fixing this. Don't try to submit multiple requests, we will make sure you get your purchases (and sort out any accidental multiple billing).

Thanks
I had the same error like three times. You can however pay for it via PayPal. You don't have to have a PayPal account just continue as a guest and put in your credit card information. Hope this helps!
im donating for the beta key but keep on getting the 405 error
I got my in game purchase. I only put in $10 bucks for now, but will put more in as more options are made available in the cash shop. GGG really deserve our support. Great game.
Continent of America or USA? i live in Argentina so i don't have to paid those 15 dollars, right?
If i buy a 15 $ package and then a 100 $ package do i get the titles of both ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info