[Xbox One] 3.7.2 Patch Notes

Pressing A to pick up items or interacting is happening every time now. 1 step forward, 5 steps back. Change out the Xbox team, seems like a bunch of first year students that have zero experience.
Pressing A to pick up items or interacting is happening every time now. 1 step forward, 5 steps back. Change out the Xbox team, seems like a bunch of first year students that have zero experience.
Please GGG. Please get a team to fix the xbox crashes/freezes

PoE is the best game on console. If only it was playable lol... I want to buy the supporter pack for legion. As soon as xbox PoE is playable again, I will buy the supporter pack. Hell I might even buy both of them. Just please fix the random crashes and freezes ruining the game on xbox one X.
Hi GGG,

So...what a great game, complete and complex, kind of game that me and my friends could really appreciate, like all the RPG or big HnS lovers.

But, how could they want to play, if they see me back to dashboard every 15 min ?
Your game is not working anymore, it is worst than the actual failed game, Fllout76 or Anthm.

The more prejudicial, is the fact that the game was running quite good on last season, really we don't understand.

I apologize for my english, quite poor, i am from France.

Last thing, you must know, and remember, that we, console player, are not the most patient of players.
And if we play on console (me and here, Xbox) it is partially because the system is simple, everyone of us have the same one.
How could be possible to make a game well running on the infinite numbers of PC, but essentially crap on X (and our hated bro;) PS)

I stop here, dont want make you loose time, you have not finished works....
"
Indy_LRZ wrote:
Hi GGG,

So...what a great game, complete and complex, kind of game that me and my friends could really appreciate, like all the RPG or big HnS lovers.

But, how could they want to play, if they see me back to dashboard every 15 min ?
Your game is not working anymore, it is worst than the actual failed game, Fllout76 or Anthm.

The more prejudicial, is the fact that the game was running quite good on last season, really we don't understand.

I apologize for my english, quite poor, i am from France.

Last thing, you must know, and remember, that we, console player, are not the most patient of players.
And if we play on console (me and here, Xbox) it is partially because the system is simple, everyone of us have the same one.
How could be possible to make a game well running on the infinite numbers of PC, but essentially crap on X (and our hated bro;) PS)

I stop here, dont want make you loose time, you have not finished works....

I agree with this man.

Dont become the next fallout 76! PLEASE GGG. WE WANT TO PLAY POE.
So I guess most of the issues are happening on the Xbox one X? I play on a one s with an external SSD and the game runs great, no crashes. I get the occasional framerate dip on legion encounters but that’s it. I know it won’t fix the crashes a lot of you are having but upgrading to a SSD makes this game run so much smoother.
"
Triikru wrote:
Is there going to be any fix of the de-sync of cyclone ? Or is it just me getting it ?

I am having this issue also, got me killed quite a few times this morning.

Cyclone will just stop hitting mobs at random, but I still take damage from the mobs.

Only fix is to catch it happening quickly leap slam out then leap slam back in and it will hit again.

Only problem is when you do it on the Legion mobs they hit a ton harder and it's always too late by the time you notice.

:(
Ok for the SSS who run better...perhaps....certainly, butthe X1X do not have a SSD, internal is not.
So if we have a console, X or other, it is not for upgrade it, no ? If we want upgrade, we can take a Pc.

Perhaps GGG is a SSD producer, and want us to buy it, i don't know, or perhaps it is you ;)

There is one thing sure : game we play is dedicated for a console, and MUST run on it, without buying hardware.
So we have the X1X HD, and we have a A-touch on controler.

Yes. I have a feeling there is a significant issue with PoE specifically on the Xbox one X. It's totally unplayable, which makes me sad, cuz I purposely bought the xbox one X to play PoE on. Please GGG!
The console is not the problem, I played Abyss/Bestiary/Incursion league on Xbox: The game was very cool, 0 crash and very rare FPS problem (The dynamic resolution was very present)

I found an old video from me:
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/951447798725120001/pu/vid/1280x720/p-EsABYH_EQsj7tf.mp4

Today in the same situation, the game would have like 3 FPS and probably crash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info