[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Berserk Cyclone / 6~8K HP / 5~8M+ Shaper DPS / 2 Variations

"
diabloyd wrote:
"
kyomoNZ wrote:

Finally i changed to this build and its amazing man, what a great job.
How can i upgrade even more my char? Thx

There's not that many things to upgrade anymore tbh, I'll list some of them tho:

- Double corrupted Voidforge with "Fortify" & "Onslaught". ( but a normal player can barely afford it)

- "-9% fire res" on your helm. (But I wouldn't risk it cause the helm is already very good)

- Triple balanced resistances if you haven't yet. (You can do this by using different Pyre and Mokou, easiest way)

- Attack speed on your gloves. (Again, I wouldn't change it, it's already very good)

- Fossil crafted Sygian Vise (like the one above)

- A decent enchant for your boots. (the one you're using does nothing, try and run some labs, the best enchants are listed in the guide I think)

- Aspect of the Spiders perhaps. Not only it provides more damage, but it also slows (hinders) the enemies which can be useful sometimes.

- I can't see your Legion jewel, but I think there's no limit of how good a jewel you can get. (I assume you have the crit chance Hatred Watcher's Eye already)

Thx for the tips man, actually im saving some currency to upgrade my belt. I just wanna know if Mokou's is that important on the dps, because im suffering too much on the cyclone mana cost; or theres another combination with an amazing crafted ring so maybe i can make one.

Thx
"
kyomoNZ wrote:

Thx for the tips man, actually im saving some currency to upgrade my belt. I just wanna know if Mokou's is that important on the dps, because im suffering too much on the cyclone mana cost; or theres another combination with an amazing crafted ring so maybe i can make one.

Thx

Mokou's self-ignite gives you 70% damage increased (from Eye of Innocence) and 20% attack speed plus 20% fire damage from itself.

It's like roughly 20% more damage (or less? can't remember)

But because it only provides damage so it's actually an "optional" item.

And yeah, there is an alternative item to self-ignite. Boots, called Sunspite I think.

It gives you some damage, lots of movement speed and lots of life regeneration. I think it's also very cheap.

how do u sustain mana... looks like im having some mana issues trying to keep up with cyclone.
"
KaizerKiki wrote:
how do u sustain mana... looks like im having some mana issues trying to keep up with cyclone.

The default way is mana leech, you'll need to be careful not to use Cyclone without hitting anything.

The other method is using a rare ring with "-7 mana cost" (or more) instead of Mokou's.

You can still use Sunspite to self-ignite, or you can just ignore this.
so if i dont use mokou and sunspite, is there anyway i can self ignite with only eye of innocence. sorry for my so many questions.
Am I missing something or you're wasting a lot of extra damage by not converting everything to fire which thanks to Avatar of Fire is the only damage type you can inflict. From your gear+Avatar of Fire you have 90% cold to fire, 50% lightning to fire and 75% physical to fire which leaves 10% cold, 50% lightning and 25% physical damage as completely wasted. Is your regular damage stacking superior to converting more damage to fire?
"
KaizerKiki wrote:
so if i dont use mokou and sunspite, is there anyway i can self ignite with only eye of innocence. sorry for my so many questions.

Sorry but I don't think there is.
"
OwlRaider wrote:
Am I missing something or you're wasting a lot of extra damage by not converting everything to fire which thanks to Avatar of Fire is the only damage type you can inflict. From your gear+Avatar of Fire you have 90% cold to fire, 50% lightning to fire and 75% physical to fire which leaves 10% cold, 50% lightning and 25% physical damage as completely wasted. Is your regular damage stacking superior to converting more damage to fire?

Assuming you have 100 physical damage on your Voidforge, you'll have 100 extra cold/fire/lightning damage as well.
The total damage is 400, but Voidforge can only deal elemental damage, so the actual damage is 300.

1, With Avatar of fire and Pyre:

50% phys >> 50 fire
50% cold >> 50 fire
50% light >> 50 fire
fire damage remains unchanged >> 100 fire
Pyre
40% cold >> 40 fire

Total damage is now 290

2, If using conversion gloves: 25% physical damage to fire
25% phys >> 25 fire
Total damage is 315

3, If allocated Winter Spirit: 40% phys to cold
40% phys >> 40 cold
90% cold >> 36 fire
Total damage is 326.

You can have at least 59% fire res penetration/reduction just by using Wise Oak and the gems' setup (up to 70%+).

Shaper/guardians' elemental resistance is 40% by default, you deal 60% of the damage with no fire penetration/reduction.
And you can deal 119% of the damage with 59% fire res penetration/reduction, which means 98% more damage.
Last edited by diabloyd on Jul 3, 2019, 1:06:21 PM
How does this compare to the slayer version ?
I dont understand how your dps of 8M works onyl from gems und flasks about 5M dps but without you still have 2.9M DPS total...

hope you can help me..

I see on PoB only one difference and thats the Ignite DPS mine is 1348 and yours 9653 dps how is going to work ?

i have total DPS 1M
Last edited by drunkenmyno on Jul 4, 2019, 9:01:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info