[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Berserk Cyclone / 6~8K HP / 5~8M+ Shaper DPS / 2 Variations

Looking for help from OP
I've chosen ur build, tried to get all items(got most of em) budget was about 100c. Currently have 88lvl 4600 hp/2300armour/700 evasion resists are ~75%(except chaos -60%). Aaand i die a lot + cant keep up in leeching xp party(my move speed modifer is 20%, i will try to get better boots but i dont think thats the main issue)

How do i improve my gear without 100ex? Any tips appreciated
my new budget is ~150c, also its my first build ever and i play poe 5 days
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/NickGerr/characters
Last edited by CVgMaDBgOD on Jul 18, 2019, 2:29:09 PM
"
NickGerr wrote:
Looking for help from OP
I've chosen ur build, tried to get all items(got most of em) budget was about 100c. Currently have 88lvl 4600 hp/2300armour/700 evasion resists are ~75%(except chaos -60%). Aaand i die a lot + cant keep up in leeching xp party(my move speed modifer is 20%, i will try to get better boots but i dont think thats the main issue)

How do i improve my gear without 100ex? Any tips appreciated
my new budget is ~150c, also its my first build ever and i play poe 5 days

Set your profile on public so we can see your character dude. No idea how your gear will look having only spent 100c on it!
Great guide, following it and having a blast!

Could you tell me what do I do now to improve my DPS?

My POB: https://pastebin.com/aHCJja97

Or if you want to, check out my profile, char name: Babooszka.

"
Bazyleo wrote:
Great guide, following it and having a blast!

Could you tell me what do I do now to improve my DPS?

My POB: https://pastebin.com/aHCJja97

Or if you want to, check out my profile, char name: Babooszka.

To start with , you can get a Crit Hatred Watcher's Eye, and a juicy Lethal Pride.

Peace!
Alright i figured out speed issue (Looking for help from OP - post is mine) (solved by spending 50c on flasks)
Now to problems - still dying + how to manage mana issue? it dries out 2 quick(with war cry for mana reg/sec its better but still..)
Last edited by CVgMaDBgOD on Jul 19, 2019, 2:51:40 AM
Noticed you're recommending 40% Cyclone damage on helm rather than 15% Cyclone speed. Would the speed not be better here?
i wonder why my voidforge dps lower than razor of the seventh sun.

in game Cyclone damages: 132,6k with voidforge, 347,9k with 7th sun.
"
CVgMaDBgOD wrote:
Alright i figured out speed issue (Looking for help from OP - post is mine) (solved by spending 50c on flasks)
Now to problems - still dying + how to manage mana issue? it dries out 2 quick(with war cry for mana reg/sec its better but still..)

You need more life, get a Kaom's Heart.

And you need to allocate mana leech on your passives...
"
ryansmith18 wrote:
Noticed you're recommending 40% Cyclone damage on helm rather than 15% Cyclone speed. Would the speed not be better here?

If considering the Shock effect from Voidforge, the damage they provide are basically the same.

But the reason that I recommend 40% Cyclone damage over 15% attack speed is if we have too much attack speed, we'll run out of mana too fast if we hit nothing (lagged, or other shit happening).
"
Manasiyok wrote:
i wonder why my voidforge dps lower than razor of the seventh sun.

in game Cyclone damages: 132,6k with voidforge, 347,9k with 7th sun.

Tooltip does not recognize "random element", and not even PoB does.

Check "Trivia" - "Path of Building", and you'll need to add those mods to the Voidforge to properly calculate the damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info