[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Berserk Cyclone / 6~8K HP / 5~8M+ Shaper DPS / 2 Variations

So i got good stygian belt with abyss socket, what stats murderous jewel must have(or any other jewel?)
"
CVgMaDBgOD wrote:
So i got good stygian belt with abyss socket, what stats murderous jewel must have(or any other jewel?)

There's no "must have".

Besides life, you can get attack speed (if you've crit), crit multi, onslaught on kill, or even stats/resistance if you lack em a bit.
I am enjoying this build but I am maxing out at 3mil in my PoB.

I added the legion jewel and the mods to Voidforge.

I did my best to mirror your settings in the calculation screen as well.

I have the watchers eye, 6L void, pyre, and the 40% helm enchant.

Any advice for what I need to upgrade to scale this damage up? or maybe it's just a setting in my PoB I am doing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/SYgjuKh0

any help is greatly appreciated!

Last edited by platinumwolfe on Jul 22, 2019, 3:22:09 PM
"
platinumwolfe wrote:
I am enjoying this build but I am maxing out at 3mil in my PoB.

I added the legion jewel and the mods to Voidforge.

I did my best to mirror your settings in the calculation screen as well.

I have the watchers eye, 6L void, pyre, and the 40% helm enchant.

Any advice for what I need to upgrade to scale this damage up? or maybe it's just a setting in my PoB I am doing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/SYgjuKh0

any help is greatly appreciated!

Checked your POB and you didn't have the extra Voidforge mods added, also I ticked Shaper/Guardian boss cos you just had it on nothing. With this you have 7.2m dps or 8.6m with 50 stacks Adrenaline popped.

Also, you might want to think about getting rid of your dousing flask, getting ignited is kind of the main idea of this gear setup haha.
https://pastebin.com/JESqbvva

Can anybody look over this to inform me how come my damage with all the same gear would be so much lower?
Thank you! I guess when I hit level 92 I reimported my items and lost the voidforge mods. I noticed that flask last night and had a pretty *facepalm* moment.

thanks!
Hello. Thank you for a nice build, but i got to the point where i am confused. Your leveling build... you get max 110 or close to that dexterity, yet foils require more than 160dex. How do you change so much points from leveling one to dex or there is just some mistake?

And skill Smashing Strikes - that skill is for staves...why have you used three points there is you dont gain anything from those nodes?

Atm im at 67 and feels pretty good with totems and everything, but this dex thing and very different path of building in last steps confused me... even more that Smashing strikes(staves)...yet you removed Razors Edge that gives alot dps...
"
quickbotzilla wrote:
Hello. Thank you for a nice build, but i got to the point where i am confused. Your leveling build... you get max 110 or close to that dexterity, yet foils require more than 160dex. How do you change so much points from leveling one to dex or there is just some mistake?

And skill Smashing Strikes - that skill is for staves...why have you used three points there is you dont gain anything from those nodes?

Atm im at 67 and feels pretty good with totems and everything, but this dex thing and very different path of building in last steps confused me... even more that Smashing strikes(staves)...yet you removed Razors Edge that gives alot dps...

Sorry I'm confused...
First of all, I don't have a leveling build, nor did I mention using any foils.

I think you've mistaken something, perhaps wrong post?
Im so sorry, not sure how i manage to post in other thread...
"
magicturtle91 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/JESqbvva

Can anybody look over this to inform me how come my damage with all the same gear would be so much lower?

Well for a start you edited your Voidforge incorrectly, you had "Gain 100% of Physical Damagea as Extra Cold Damage" which was removing a decent chunk of DPS.

You had "Are you ignited?" unchecked (the whole point of the build as it is, is to self ignite) another huge chunk of DPS lost.

You are using a Watcher's Eye with no applicable mods, I assume with the sole exception being "Cannot be inflicted with Corrupted Blood"? You really do need a Crit/Hatred Watcher's Eye.

Half of your gems aren't even over level 18, and none have any quality.

Very low rolled Kaom's Heart.

Haven't done Uber Lab.

In no way do you have "all the same gear" my dude.

You remind me of those people who post on cooking recipe websites saying "The recipe says to use 4 cups of sugar but I only used 1 and it wasn't sweet enough, also I used almond meal instead of self-raising flower and the cake had a bad texture". Then rate it 1 star.
Last edited by timrclarke on Jul 25, 2019, 12:47:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info