[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Berserk Cyclone / 6~8K HP / 5~8M+ Shaper DPS / 2 Variations

Hi i switch to ur Build my Gear is actually not better then yours but i miss more then 3 Mil. DPS in POB.
Can u Check i calculate everything with - 9 Fire Res etc but ... maybe i miss something. Thanks

Do you think this build is better than Jugg for Mapping/Bosses/Mines overall? Coz isnt that hard to change to this build.

PD: Why not combustion lvl 20? if i can afford the stats its ok ?
Last edited by kyomoNZ on Jun 30, 2019, 2:13:53 AM
"
Fellfrosch09 wrote:
Hi i switch to ur Build my Gear is actually not better then yours but i miss more then 3 Mil. DPS in POB.
Can u Check i calculate everything with - 9 Fire Res etc but ... maybe i miss something. Thanks

did you edit the VF on pob ? by default it disables the 300% damage
"
lloot wrote:
"
Fellfrosch09 wrote:

I. do i have 4mil Dps and sometimes it feels it didnt "hit" .. but i have 99% Accuracy
"
Fellfrosch09 wrote:
"
lloot wrote:
"
Fellfrosch09 wrote:

I. do i have 4mil Dps and sometimes it feels it didnt "hit" .. but i have 99% Accuracy

Except for the "-9% fire res" on your helm, The only parts you're missing are the jewels, especially the Legion Jewel.

Your Legion Jewel won't display in PoB and you don't have rare jewels.

The reason why you didn't "hit" is that it's bugged sometimes, this problem has existed for years.
"
kyomoNZ wrote:
Do you think this build is better than Jugg for Mapping/Bosses/Mines overall? Coz isnt that hard to change to this build.

PD: Why not combustion lvl 20? if i can afford the stats its ok ?

No I don't think so. Jugg has a larger AoE radius, and this alone makes it a more comfortable build to play. And with Jugg, you won't need to manage your Rage.

But still, it depends on how you define "better", Berserker can still have 2 times damage as Jugg's.

In this build, Combustion is only to reduce the fire resistance. It reduces 19% fire res at lvl 19, and lvl 20 is the same.

Unless you get a lvl 21 Combustion, which reduces 20% fire res.
i have a Lethal Pride Jewel next to Golems Blood. You have 8mil , i have 4 mil - your Gear is better but not 100% so anywhere is a misstake from my Side :) ...

And can we get more AOE in this Build is this possible in your Opinion.
And is Oni Garoshi an Option ?

Thanks for makeing this Guide , i enjoy your Build :)
Last edited by Fellfrosch09 on Jun 30, 2019, 11:48:07 AM

Finally i changed to this build and its amazing man, what a great job.
How can i upgrade even more my char? Thx
"
kyomoNZ wrote:

Finally i changed to this build and its amazing man, what a great job.
How can i upgrade even more my char? Thx

There's not that many things to upgrade anymore tbh, I'll list some of them tho:

- Double corrupted Voidforge with "Fortify" & "Onslaught". ( but a normal player can barely afford it)

- "-9% fire res" on your helm. (But I wouldn't risk it cause the helm is already very good)

- Triple balanced resistances if you haven't yet. (You can do this by using different Pyre and Mokou, easiest way)

- Attack speed on your gloves. (Again, I wouldn't change it, it's already very good)

- Fossil crafted Sygian Vise (like the one above)

- A decent enchant for your boots. (the one you're using does nothing, try and run some labs, the best enchants are listed in the guide I think)

- Aspect of the Spiders perhaps. Not only it provides more damage, but it also slows (hinders) the enemies which can be useful sometimes.

- I can't see your Legion jewel, but I think there's no limit of how good a jewel you can get. (I assume you have the crit chance Hatred Watcher's Eye already)
"
Fellfrosch09 wrote:
i have a Lethal Pride Jewel next to Golems Blood. You have 8mil , i have 4 mil - your Gear is better but not 100% so anywhere is a misstake from my Side :) ...

And can we get more AOE in this Build is this possible in your Opinion.
And is Oni Garoshi an Option ?

Thanks for makeing this Guide , i enjoy your Build :)

I don't think it's a "mistake", you'll just need more levels and some better gears that's all :)

Using Pulverise instead of Melee Physical Damage is quite enough imo. You can swap Infused Channelling with Increased Area of Effect, that'll make the AoE much bigger.

Yeah Oni-Goroshi is a viable option, the damage is not bad at all compared with Voidforge.

There are two downsides, one is the degen, which can be very annoying sometimes. The other is the Shock effect, which makes the damage difference with Voidforge bigger.
Last edited by diabloyd on Jun 30, 2019, 11:25:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info