3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
Pekam wrote:
I just wanted to say that this build is great! With it u will conquer the end game content! Best of luck to all you playing it and a big thank you to the man who made it.

Hvala hvala! :)
Hey so they kinda nerfed Cyclone.
But since the range of Oni-Goroshi is 11. Is it really a nerf for your build?
"
bastimars wrote:
Hey so they kinda nerfed Cyclone.
But since the range of Oni-Goroshi is 11. Is it really a nerf for your build?

If that's the only thing build will be untouched. :) We'll see...
First, thank you for this amazing build. (sorry if my english isn't perfect in the next lines)

Simple to use and open to a lot of minor changes to fulfill the gameplay of everyone.

I've got two questions because I've got some ideas but don't know if it will work properly.

1) I can have a corrupted Kaom's heart with this prefix for a correct price:
"Grants Level 15 Purity of Fire Skill"
I think it can be a good choice to help freely mitigation of fire damage, do you think it can help or is it totally useless?

2) In the guide you give us this for movement skill link:
4L Leap Slam - Endurance charge on melee stun- Faster Attacks - Blood Rage
Is it possible to change Leap Slam and replace it by Whirling Blades (just a personal preference of gameplay)?

Thanks if you take some time to answer me.

Leriwen
Also had this exact problem with uber lab and a little bit with merciless.

"

Try this for Lab, take minor Pantheon of Ralakesh and respec Vaal Pact just for lab. Also use Basalt flask just for the lab when going over traps.

This is the right answer. I'd also like to add I used a couple of life flasks, a Seething of Curing and Catalyzed of Staunching.

What also messed me up was that I have a Jugg uber lab runner that just flies through uber that I was used to so, I had to sloooooow down and time the traps.

Great build, tied favorite with my lab runner. This is the first build out of at least a dozen I've tried that doesn't feel squishy, low on damage, or can't achieve without 25ex min gearing.

The biggest downfall for me, with this build, is that I wasn't expecting how good it was and flew through the acts. All of a sudden, it seemed, I started dying quickly at the bosses. Figured out that I had gone way past the experience penalty and stopped leveling. The act rewards were 10 xp levels past where I was. Had to go back and slow down and kill more mobs, which was super easy with this build. Got my first deathless Kitava kill.

Thanks for the fun build!
"
leriwen wrote:
First, thank you for this amazing build. (sorry if my english isn't perfect in the next lines)

Simple to use and open to a lot of minor changes to fulfill the gameplay of everyone.

I've got two questions because I've got some ideas but don't know if it will work properly.

1) I can have a corrupted Kaom's heart with this prefix for a correct price:
"Grants Level 15 Purity of Fire Skill"
I think it can be a good choice to help freely mitigation of fire damage, do you think it can help or is it totally useless?

2) In the guide you give us this for movement skill link:
4L Leap Slam - Endurance charge on melee stun- Faster Attacks - Blood Rage
Is it possible to change Leap Slam and replace it by Whirling Blades (just a personal preference of gameplay)?

Thanks if you take some time to answer me.

Leriwen

Tyvm Sir for a nice feedback! :)

1)Purity of Fire is nice for mitigating fire damage from "Her Embrace" but it's not worth using in this build (your mana is better to be reserved for other stuff) because Slayer's overleech will carry you thru the degen of the sword.

2)Ofc you can use Whirling Blades if you like them more than Leap Slam although Endurance charge on melee stun will not work, but it's not a big deal. Use Whirling if you enjoy it more.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Aug 31, 2019, 7:38:03 PM
"
baBBQ wrote:
Also had this exact problem with uber lab and a little bit with merciless.

"

Try this for Lab, take minor Pantheon of Ralakesh and respec Vaal Pact just for lab. Also use Basalt flask just for the lab when going over traps.

This is the right answer. I'd also like to add I used a couple of life flasks, a Seething of Curing and Catalyzed of Staunching.

What also messed me up was that I have a Jugg uber lab runner that just flies through uber that I was used to so, I had to sloooooow down and time the traps.

Great build, tied favorite with my lab runner. This is the first build out of at least a dozen I've tried that doesn't feel squishy, low on damage, or can't achieve without 25ex min gearing.

The biggest downfall for me, with this build, is that I wasn't expecting how good it was and flew through the acts. All of a sudden, it seemed, I started dying quickly at the bosses. Figured out that I had gone way past the experience penalty and stopped leveling. The act rewards were 10 xp levels past where I was. Had to go back and slow down and kill more mobs, which was super easy with this build. Got my first deathless Kitava kill.

Thanks for the fun build!

Yeah, i know the feeling of playing with Jugg in the Lab. He just doesn't care about traps xD.

This build is well balanced with few downsides (like Lab running) but nonetheless it's probably the best money invested/worth Cyclone build. I don't like to skimp on defenses and life for more damage. Also a lot of credit goes to the Oni-Goroshi and Cyclone itself.

I'm rly glad you and the others are enjoying the build and having fun.
Tnx for the nice feedback! :)
Any updates coming for the 3.8 League? Or maybe a different Oni-Goroshi based build?
Lancha tudo!
"
Jakhen wrote:
Any updates coming for the 3.8 League? Or maybe a different Oni-Goroshi based build?

Yeah ofc. Later during the day.
I didn't had time to correct everything. :)
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Sep 12, 2019, 4:03:25 AM
Pls update, the Goddess needs me :o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info