3.8 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -BUDGET- Demolish everything with talking sword VIDEOS

"

Congtrats on the first ever UE! :D

If you want to go for the rly big dps dual wield Cyclone is your best bet. Starforge or rare two hand axe/sword are also good but for any of those you will have to change the build because they are revolved around Impale mechanics.


Huh. Like a Paradoxica and a modded foil? But would that not also need impale as well? I'll look into it. What would be a good chestpiece, belly of the beast?
"
Migski wrote:
"

Congtrats on the first ever UE! :D

If you want to go for the rly big dps dual wield Cyclone is your best bet. Starforge or rare two hand axe/sword are also good but for any of those you will have to change the build because they are revolved around Impale mechanics.


Huh. Like a Paradoxica and a modded foil? But would that not also need impale as well? I'll look into it. What would be a good chestpiece, belly of the beast?


Yeah, Impale is for almost any other build than this one. For chestpiece it depends what you want. Two-hand is best with Kaom's, dual wield Belly, Carcass Jack or some other depending what you want, life, speed or area...
My builds:
Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone /view-thread/2554593
Dragon's Breath Elementalist Incinerate /view-thread/2318921
Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate /view-thread/2506867
Torstein's Ultimate Poison Pathfinder - Venom Gyre /view-thread/2639074
"
"
Migski wrote:
"

Congtrats on the first ever UE! :D

If you want to go for the rly big dps dual wield Cyclone is your best bet. Starforge or rare two hand axe/sword are also good but for any of those you will have to change the build because they are revolved around Impale mechanics.


Huh. Like a Paradoxica and a modded foil? But would that not also need impale as well? I'll look into it. What would be a good chestpiece, belly of the beast?


Yeah, Impale is for almost any other build than this one. For chestpiece it depends what you want. Two-hand is best with Kaom's, dual wield Belly, Carcass Jack or some other depending what you want, life, speed or area...


Got it. Thanks again for the guide and advice. I'll see what I can do before the new league arrives :)
Hey there! Thanks for this guide! I decided to finally use Oni-Goroshi and wow it sure is fun (mainly because it talks!). That being said I did use impale cyclone before this and while that sure is insane in terms of DPS i felt like this build is smoother and way more fun not stressing on crafting the GG foil.

Care to check my gear on what else should I prioritize upgrading? I have about 10exa I can scrape to finish off this league.



Im at level 90 with 6.1k HP at the moment. Do upgrading gems to 21 or upping the quality give significant boost or not really?

Thanks again all the best!
"
lexecutioner wrote:
Hey there! Thanks for this guide! I decided to finally use Oni-Goroshi and wow it sure is fun (mainly because it talks!). That being said I did use impale cyclone before this and while that sure is insane in terms of DPS i felt like this build is smoother and way more fun not stressing on crafting the GG foil.

Care to check my gear on what else should I prioritize upgrading? I have about 10exa I can scrape to finish off this league.



Im at level 90 with 6.1k HP at the moment. Do upgrading gems to 21 or upping the quality give significant boost or not really?

Thanks again all the best!
#

You always want to 20/20 your gems before you corrupt them to a possible 21 gem.

The only gems you dont need to 20/20 are the aura gems, does only give more AOE to the auras, which is not needed unless you are a aura bot.

besides that, you could upgrade your belt to a stygian one, the abyss jewels are still pretty good. If you want to go full nuts, look for one with +20% damage dealt as a betrayal craft. Your main damage is physical, the elemental craft is nice to have, but doesnt increase your damage by a huge number.

Next update would be a amulett with "(14-16)% increased Area Damage
(10-12)% increased Area of Effect" craft. This is a prefix, so it might be difficult to find a good one where its already crafted on, or with a free slot.
Last edited by Camatoo on Aug 16, 2019, 5:55:42 AM
Hi, new player here.
Thanks a lot for this guide, I'm having a lot of fun with it.
There are some questions I hope you're willing to explain about your setup.

As I understand at the moment, are there several gems which don't profit from the links in the following gear?
Helm: Blood Rage
Gloves: Berserk , Herald of Purity , Blood and Sand , Flesh and Stone
Boots: Herald of Ash , Vaal Ancestral Warchief

Can these gems be anywhere, except in Oni-Goroshi?
If so and I can put (some of) them in my body armor, what are usefull gems to put in helm, boots and helm that profit from the links?
"
Zorax wrote:
Hi, new player here.
Thanks a lot for this guide, I'm having a lot of fun with it.
There are some questions I hope you're willing to explain about your setup.

As I understand at the moment, are there several gems which don't profit from the links in the following gear?
Helm: Blood Rage
Gloves: Berserk , Herald of Purity , Blood and Sand , Flesh and Stone
Boots: Herald of Ash , Vaal Ancestral Warchief

Can these gems be anywhere, except in Oni-Goroshi?
If so and I can put (some of) them in my body armor, what are usefull gems to put in helm, boots and helm that profit from the links?


Ty for feedback! :)

Ideally you should have Kaom's Heart for body armour (which doesn't have gem slots).
Yeah, the gems you mentioned can go anywhere.

My builds:
Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone /view-thread/2554593
Dragon's Breath Elementalist Incinerate /view-thread/2318921
Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate /view-thread/2506867
Torstein's Ultimate Poison Pathfinder - Venom Gyre /view-thread/2639074
How will this build fair with a 14ex budget? As it's coming to the league's end I want to try this build but I'm not sure if it will be sufficient.
"
aquasnow93 wrote:
How will this build fair with a 14ex budget? As it's coming to the league's end I want to try this build but I'm not sure if it will be sufficient.


5ex is enough for everything
My builds:
Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone /view-thread/2554593
Dragon's Breath Elementalist Incinerate /view-thread/2318921
Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate /view-thread/2506867
Torstein's Ultimate Poison Pathfinder - Venom Gyre /view-thread/2639074
I just wanted to say that this build is great! With it u will conquer the end game content! Best of luck to all you playing it and a big thank you to the man who made it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info