3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

Hi, from the beginning of legion I've been playing with your 'flamethrower' marauder build and for the first time I managed to clear the atlas up to t16s! (No kaom's heart or even fully crafted staff lol)
So when I saw you made budget cyclone I couldn't resist and started it yesterday :p
Since I use tablet (no pc) and poemate app it doesn't show the leveling progress of the tree (or I'm dumb but for the life of me I can't find that option) so if you wouldn't mind telling me which branch should I go for first: the big life cluster, sword AS/crit branch or head right for acro?
Thank you for fantastic and fun builds!
Don't start with Snail
"
AnnMaRou wrote:
Hi, from the beginning of legion I've been playing with your 'flamethrower' marauder build and for the first time I managed to clear the atlas up to t16s! (No kaom's heart or even fully crafted staff lol)
So when I saw you made budget cyclone I couldn't resist and started it yesterday :p
Since I use tablet (no pc) and poemate app it doesn't show the leveling progress of the tree (or I'm dumb but for the life of me I can't find that option) so if you wouldn't mind telling me which branch should I go for first: the big life cluster, sword AS/crit branch or head right for acro?
Thank you for fantastic and fun builds!

Hey, i'm glad you had a good time with the Chieftain. :D

Start this build by going to the right side of the tree. When you start feeling you are lacking life, branch out to the life cluster nodes.
Don't take the Vaal Pact keystone before you finish the second Lab.

If you get stuck somewhere feel free to ask for help. :)

Hi bro thanks for the great build!
I have killed shaper and elder for the first time with your build.
Now i want to buy someting with my 30 ex around.
What should i buy to make stronger and bigger cyclone
Thanks you!
"
IMezzaLuna wrote:
Thanks you!

Ty for the feedback! :)
Well in that case i would advise to make another Cyclone build that uses rare crafted Fortify axe/sword. You could squeeze around 10mil dps on Shaper with that.
Investing heavy into Oni-Goroshi build will not give such as great results.

With my build if you want bigger Cyclone area you can do next:

-respec points from Gladiator's Perseverance into Brinkmanship
-craft +1 to melee weapon and unarmed attack range on gloves
-use Pulverize while mapping instead of some other red gem

"
"
IMezzaLuna wrote:
Thanks you!

Ty for the feedback! :)
Well in that case i would advise to make another Cyclone build that uses rare crafted Fortify axe/sword. You could squeeze around 10mil dps on Shaper with that.
Investing heavy into Oni-Goroshi build will not give such as great results.

With my build if you want bigger Cyclone area you can do next:

-respec points from Gladiator's Perseverance into Brinkmanship
-craft +1 to melee weapon and unarmed attack range on gloves
-use Pulverize while mapping instead of some other red gem

Thanks for the answer.
I will look some other builds then.
But i will keep you following for builds!
Hello again :)

https://pastebin.com/wzQMPSwH

My build looks like this at this moment. Pob shows my crit chance %20 higher than in game but i don't know why. If you can check my build please tell me what mistakes im doing :)

Last edited by RobinsonDefoe on Aug 2, 2019, 7:17:10 PM
"

Hey, i'm glad you had a good time with the Chieftain. :D

Start this build by going to the right side of the tree. When you start feeling you are lacking life, branch out to the life cluster nodes.
Don't take the Vaal Pact keystone before you finish the second Lab.

If you get stuck somewhere feel free to ask for help. :

Thank you for your answer, now I know how to proceed.
So far I'm having a lot of fun leveling but if I run into trouble I'll surely be back for a bit of helping hand :)
Don't start with Snail
I started this character recently and currently lvl 70 and moving along nicely.

Here is my equipment. any suggestions?
Running about 4500 life atm

Last edited by Strad1975 on Aug 8, 2019, 10:33:42 PM
Hi! I back again to thank you. I finally fought and killed Uber Elder for the 1st time with your build and it only took 11 portals (aka died 10 times :P).

Still not bad despite the fact that the fight was so hectic i found that I wasn't even using rage or blood rage or the fact that I was making so many mistakes like leap slamming into an Elder ice spear (I laughed at myself for that death :P). I also only had 5k life which didn't help I'm sure. Still, I DID IT!

Now that I've tested Oni-Goroshi to the fullest, I was wondering how to take my character to the next level and wanted your advice. Since the tree is already focused on physical damage and sword, should I just go Starforge or maybe a multimod two handed sword? Or is a modded two handed axe or Atziri's Disfavor better?

Here's my build for now: https://pastebin.com/mWLHXDAm

Again thanks for inspiring me with your build. It is very fun to play with :D
"
RobinsonDefoe wrote:
Hello again :)

https://pastebin.com/wzQMPSwH

My build looks like this at this moment. Pob shows my crit chance %20 higher than in game but i don't know why. If you can check my build please tell me what mistakes im doing :)

Everything is fine don't worry. In game charts often don't show correct values.

"
Strad1975 wrote:
I started this character recently and currently lvl 70 and moving along nicely.

Here is my equipment. any suggestions?
Running about 4500 life atm

Gear looks fine. If you want to go faster and have bigger area, go with Daresso's Salute amulet and Devoto's helm.

"
Migski wrote:
Hi! I back again to thank you. I finally fought and killed Uber Elder for the 1st time with your build and it only took 11 portals (aka died 10 times :P).

Still not bad despite the fact that the fight was so hectic i found that I wasn't even using rage or blood rage or the fact that I was making so many mistakes like leap slamming into an Elder ice spear (I laughed at myself for that death :P). I also only had 5k life which didn't help I'm sure. Still, I DID IT!

Now that I've tested Oni-Goroshi to the fullest, I was wondering how to take my character to the next level and wanted your advice. Since the tree is already focused on physical damage and sword, should I just go Starforge or maybe a multimod two handed sword? Or is a modded two handed axe or Atziri's Disfavor better?

Here's my build for now: https://pastebin.com/mWLHXDAm

Again thanks for inspiring me with your build. It is very fun to play with :D

Congtrats on the first ever UE! :D

If you want to go for the rly big dps dual wield Cyclone is your best bet. Starforge or rare two hand axe/sword are also good but for any of those you will have to change the build because they are revolved around Impale mechanics.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info