[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Uh, oh, wait, is pain attunament giving any bonus to this build? Or they arent effected by spell damage?
No i am guessing not? maybe for spiders?

How about transfiguration of soul/mind? Its straight damage boost, but i also guess that damage doesnt affect minnions?
Sorry i never played "summoners" , so just trying it a bit on std to kill some time

After 3 auras i am left with way too much mana , enough to fit additional 35% aura

So the point is to apply poison as fast as possible? theoretically if one has enough mana and doesnt need annoints to reduced more reserved mana, would some other annoint be more efficient? Like chance to poison on hit?
Last edited by IceLancerSR on Jun 26, 2020, 9:59:20 AM
"
IceLancerSR wrote:
Uh, oh, wait, is pain attunament giving any bonus to this build? Or they arent effected by spell damage?

How about transfiguration of soul/mind? Its straight damage boost, but i also guess that damage doesnt affect minnions?
Sorry i never played "summoners" , so just trying it a bit on std to kill some time

After 3 auras i am left with way too much mana , enough to fit additional 35% aura

So the point is to apply poison as fast as possible? theoretically if one has enough mana and doesnt need annoints to reduced more reserved mana, would some other annoint be more efficient? Like chance to poison on hit?

Indeed, damage modifiers like Pain Attunement and transfigurations do not apply to minions, only modifiers that explicitely say they apply to minions do (for instance, "minions deal #% increased damage"). And I'm glad to you're trying out summoner, it's a different playstyle, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it :)

As for the auras, you shouldn't be left with that much mana... Did you support your herald with support gems?

Edit: It just occured to me that you're probably playing the LL version, which means Determination must on your life. In that case, you can drop one Circle ring, and should still have enough to use Aspect of the Spider, which is what I used in the past; it's a really good damage upgrade that you can craft on your belt. :)
Last edited by Vatinas on Jun 26, 2020, 10:05:06 AM
"
Vatinas wrote:
"
IceLancerSR wrote:

Indeed, damage modifiers like Pain Attunement and transfigurations do not apply to minions, only modifiers that explicitely say they apply to minions do (for instance, "minions deal #% increased damage"). And I'm glad to you're trying out summoner, it's a different playstyle, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it :)

As for the auras, you shouldn't be left with that much mana... Did you support your herald with support gems?

Ah i see, no i geared up completely but havent fit all gems in chest yet. Just empower and herald of agony. I am at 0% reserve with such herald , using 2 legacy rings 48+46%
Just trying some theory thingies . You can see in profile.

P.S
Why is there 2 deathmarks one in chest and another in weapon? Isn't that self cast?Ah i see spiders from weapon get bonus , so if u only cast one but support both agony and spiders they both benefit? Interesting, bit weird interaction tho

P.P.S
Just added all gems to chest , HoA still reserves 0% mana .. meaning i got spot for one 35% aura?
Last edited by IceLancerSR on Jun 26, 2020, 10:34:11 AM
"
Vatinas wrote:
"
Narrgis wrote:
Wich links for Herald of Agony are the correct ones? You have different gem links in you Path of Building and in your thread.

For the current version, the correct links are the ones in the PoB. I haven't gotten around to updating the gems in the guide, that will be done soon. Sorry!

Thanks for the answer. In your PoB you don´t use pierce support, doesn´t that really reduce your clearspeed?

IGN Jadyra | Kitargua
How important is it it get damage rolls on the rings?
I only paid 29c for this one.
something is Off... i kill pack of white mobs and no spiders get summoned. This is weird
What is the tooltip on that raise spiders? does it maybe works with some kind of chance to spawn?
because its very weird behavior

Ok, from wiki
"Raise two spectral spiders from each nearby corpse"
but that doesnt seem to work like that? Could have ggg possibly altered behavior of skill without notifying us?
Last edited by IceLancerSR on Jun 26, 2020, 12:59:05 PM
"
IceLancerSR wrote:
something is Off... i kill pack of white mobs and no spiders get summoned. This is weird
What is the tooltip on that raise spiders? does it maybe works with some kind of chance to spawn?

it raises spiders from corpse. so there must be corpse present BEFORE you kill mob. also make sure to have culling strike so you are guaranteed to get the kill
"
ViperThunder wrote:
"
IceLancerSR wrote:

it raises spiders from corpse. so there must be corpse present BEFORE you kill mob. also make sure to have culling strike so you are guaranteed to get the kill

That doesnt make sense to me?
On kill(in weapon) =cast raize spiders spell, that in return checks for corpses and if exist summon spider. But it doesnt happen

corpse is just right there i just killed mob so it has its corpse?
Last edited by IceLancerSR on Jun 26, 2020, 1:03:58 PM
"
IceLancerSR wrote:
"
ViperThunder wrote:
"
IceLancerSR wrote:

That doesnt make sense to me?
On kill(in weapon) =cast raize spiders spell, that in return checks for corpses and if exist summon spider. But it doesnt happen

The way it does it is that you kill something after its flagged as dead but before its corpse spawns it checks if theres any corpses... and the on kill is only if you kill them not if any minions you may have kills them first
"

The way it does it is that you kill something after its flagged as dead but before its corpse spawns it checks if theres any corpses... and the on kill is only if you kill them not if any minions you may have kills them first

wow now i wish i didnt attempt to try this...
it feels so unreliable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info