[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Hi
In my opinion best implicits are : discipline/determination has % increased effect/after this -% ES /armour/additional attributes/strength/intelligence /resistances- if you need this- it's depend on your gear
PLS, event. look on my legacy /STD char- Dziad_i_najebane_pajaki.
I think that I have a perfect gear dedicated for this build, btw....AMAZING BUILD.
Hard to say about actually state, during in this unlucky/shitty league.
Present price of Aegis is about 19 div, it's horrible and crazy...........
I've removed a molten shell /after this put an Enlighten lev 4 to compensate lack of lost master tree % incr. mana's efficiency....and of course a swapping into flesh offering- the best option -divergence version
Still super good build, but as I've said previously, I 've tested it on legacy gear from Scourge ( for me it was the best league for this build ).
Greetings, especially for Vatinas
Hello, just rerolling to this build at the moment but I'm having hard time with resistances and getting a "decent" helmet (i have +1 purity enchanted hubris but spent way too much on trying to get +1/+2 minion gem and some resistances on helmet) is there a good way to craft the helmet? i've been using bound fossil spam. Thank you for the guide cant wait to try it out!
Hello great build and thank you for creating it! I miss the times when the aegis was 1 ex :D I made the whole build for couple exalts. My question is when will you add pob code for 3.19?? I am kinda lacking game knowledge a bit and I didn't understand the changes. I played this build like 5 seasons ago. Thank you and Good day!
"
Laprikampro wrote:
Hello great build and thank you for creating it! I miss the times when the aegis was 1 ex :D I made the whole build for couple exalts. My question is when will you add pob code for 3.19?? I am kinda lacking game knowledge a bit and I didn't understand the changes. I played this build like 5 seasons ago. Thank you and Good day!

The PoB was already updated, I just forgot to change the "3.18" text, haha. Enjoy!
"
beldroy wrote:
Hello, just rerolling to this build at the moment but I'm having hard time with resistances and getting a "decent" helmet (i have +1 purity enchanted hubris but spent way too much on trying to get +1/+2 minion gem and some resistances on helmet) is there a good way to craft the helmet? i've been using bound fossil spam. Thank you for the guide cant wait to try it out!

I'm not very good at crafting, but I think bound fossil spam would be the cheapest way to go about this. Maybe someone else who's better than me at crafting will come up with a better idea :)
not a fan of the new spiders : /
Last edited by mad_man_moose on Sep 5, 2022, 8:05:22 AM
I wish I didn't league start with this [I know it said not too], but now that I have the spiders it's fun
Last edited by vocea on Sep 10, 2022, 1:16:43 AM
"
vocea wrote:
I wish I didn't league start with this [I know it said not too], but now that I have the spiders it's fun

What shield are you using before Aegis?
Just a rare that dropped
I'm trying to decide which Skin of the Lords to use, I have Iron Reflexes and also one with Resolute Technique.

Anyone have any thoughts which is best?
Last edited by riniah on Sep 13, 2022, 12:20:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info