[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

So just a quick update. I think i "ended" this build, no real "game changer" left for me, i could make a stronger helmet or min max some stats. Same goes for lvl (99atm) to add a skill thats not a game changer. Could find a 10+ div gem (buy) with corrupted blood cant affect to add +1/2 skill points other place but still this will not change much. The biggest problem is this build lacks dmg (on endgame, not early!), if You are like lvl 90-95 and got 90% eq having some problems just buy exp 5-way exp, its the best upgrade You can do. Later jus gems, awk empower min max etc. Its a fun build for T16, quite good for logbooks (as long as you avoid phys immun and -10% es on hit from mobs). But You cant (well you can but it will be hard/not worth it) to max juiced insane T16 maps. If you are looking for that "OMFG 25 DIV DROP" or a map cleared in 13 seconds this is NOT a build for You. If you want a solid starter / mid game build ( arakali is now like 50c only ) for a started of 1 div ( a real real starter, you will not get all items but you will be able to do T16 dying alot :P ). But to close to "max" out this build you invest like 100+ div and may not like it :)

Overall i like it, i come back to it "each league" and if Kalandra itself would not be so "bad" i would lvl up next and go something else just to "swap" content im able to do :) Anyway big thx for the build, hoping for a update next league and some kind of "game changer" for this build added to the game. Im sitting now on over 100div pure currency made by this build so its worth it :)
Love the build but it doesn't feel unkillable... (watch the video)
Any advices please?
PoB: https://pastebin.com/hKswUFY4
Vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MaVWTZTw2E
Last edited by sharin1500 on Oct 2, 2022, 7:17:42 AM
"
sharin1500 wrote:
Love the build but it doesn't feel unkillable... (watch the video)
Any advices please?
PoB: https://pastebin.com/hKswUFY4
Vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MaVWTZTw2E

This is POE - you can be one shot by anything anytime regardless of your build. In regards to this build though your stats are low if you want to be surviving T16 maps.

Your missing at least one jewel - Replica Fragile Bloom from what I can see. I'd spec out of the empty cluster jewel - use it for the Replica Fragile Bloom slot till you get a cluster jewel to put in that slot. An empty slot isn't doing you any good. Take a look at Vatina's POB - there might be other areas you've missed.

You need more ES - 5K isn't enough. To feel invincible you'll need to get to around 8-9k ES or more. There are posts earlier in this thread with people's builds - Slava's for instance on page - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2554248/page/429

Upgrade your belt to something like Slava's. Maybe also look at a helmet upgrade as well.
Hi, I've been following this guide, and almost got all stuff, my concern right now is the active buffs HoP, Tempest Shield, Determination & Discipline, I cant could only activate 3 atm coz mana reserve fell short, so I had to sacrifice Tempest. Please advise
"
Gugurang wrote:
Hi, I've been following this guide, and almost got all stuff, my concern right now is the active buffs HoP, Tempest Shield, Determination & Discipline, I cant could only activate 3 atm coz mana reserve fell short, so I had to sacrifice Tempest. Please advise

Hard to help you when your character profile is set to private
"
BowWizard wrote:
"
Gugurang wrote:

Hi thanks for the reply, I have updated my profile now from private to public
"
Gugurang wrote:
"
BowWizard wrote:
"
Gugurang wrote:

Hi thanks for the reply, I have updated my profile now from private to public

You need to get your rings to at least 44% increased mana efficiency. You can do that using intrinsic catalysts. Also consider using a small cluster jewel in a socket after the medium that has self control. This gives a 80% mana reservation to discipline that should help so you can run all 4 auras.
Plans for 3.20, OP?
Hy guys. I didn't play the game for long time. It was fun to play this build, so I am trying to make it work again.

I'm only lv96, so any advice on what to sacrifice from original POB for that 4 points im short of?

Thank you in advance for any advice
"
Prof549 wrote:
Plans for 3.20, OP?

I'll update the guide, as usual. No big changes. Aegis Aurora will probably still be insanely expensive, but the Fang will be farmable thanks to the new div card. The current PoB will most likely be the same as the 3.20 one.
Last edited by Vatinas on Dec 12, 2022, 9:49:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info