[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

I have some fairly sick The Stampede's for sale. They have the right colors/sockets/passive and are scourged to give extra resistance with little or no negative.

Seeking around 3ex depending which one.

Ign: Scourgelaa
Great guide :)
Can't wait to play this build on 3.17 again, still a newish player but this build has been easy to follow and strong for me in the past 2 leagues :) Great guide
Hi everyone,

I'm currently trying to finish some of the endgame content before the new patch hits (Feared, Maven, Uber Elder, Shaper,...) and while I managed to complete the easier invitations (forgotten/formed/twisted) I feel like I'm lacking some serious DPS for the harder fights - I repeatedly lose all portals because I basically cannot kill the bosses fast enough before the fights get too hard :/

I really liked this build so far as it was the first one which let me do a lot of the endgame (full atlas, sirus,...) and I enjoyed improving it constantly to its current state. Only now I'm not sure how I can (significantly?) improve DPS without spending dozens of exalts...maybe I already maxed it out for a small budget?

if anyone has some pointers/suggestions, that would be great.
my pob: https://pastebin.com/xABhPhUF

thanks!
Last edited by TauCeti on Jan 31, 2022, 3:39:13 PM
"
TauCeti wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm currently trying to finish some of the endgame content before the new patch hits (Feared, Maven, Uber Elder, Shaper,...) and while I managed to complete the easier invitations (forgotten/formed/twisted) I feel like I'm lacking some serious DPS for the harder fights - I repeatedly lose all portals because I basically cannot kill the bosses fast enough before the fights get too hard :/

I really liked this build so far as it was the first one which let me do a lot of the endgame (full atlas, sirus,...) and I enjoyed improving it constantly to its current state. Only now I'm not sure how I can (significantly?) improve DPS without spending dozens of exalts...maybe I already maxed it out for a small budget?

if anyone has some pointers/suggestions, that would be great.
my pob: https://pastebin.com/xABhPhUF

thanks!

Only now started to check this build out so I might be completely off here but:
Divine Orb + Quality your rings to get your reservation efficiency up and switch Enlighten to Signal Prey. Huge boost on your Heralds.

In your bossing setup replace Melee Splash with Multistrike.

Those two changes alone should nearly increase the combined DPS of spiders + heralds by 50%
Is there a possibility to build this build with Absolution instead of the cyclone?
"
mosokazin wrote:
Is there a possibility to build this build with Absolution instead of the cyclone?

Cyclone is purely a utility engine for ensuring uptime on Spiders and Heralds, Culling and getting Maim on enemies. Absolution wouldn't work well for any of those roles.
absolution might feel clunky. most of what you're doing with cyclone is ensure you kill the worms to jumpstart your spiders easily. anything else is just nice to have. if you really want to you can try switching them for boss fights where you don't need to hit a lot of stuff at the same time
Do you have a pastebin for 3.17 ready or is 3.16 sufficient for now?
@vatinas the POB still marks divergent cyclone even though we're now going for the stampede which makes the div quality bonus useless. should probably be normal or phantasmal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info