[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Hi.
Yes, your cyclone should proc a shock effect, of course during a 3 sec period.
But according with info from wiki :"Conflux applies ignite, chill, and shock based on the total damage of all combined damage types on hit".
Our damage is rather symbolic, so I'm not sure about shock's efficiency.
Btw, I have a helmet with shocking conflux,also.
Hello Exiles,

First of all, thank you to Vatinas for this precise guide and his Jewish game play.

For those like me who repeat this guide at each league, you may find what you are looking for with my poe-interface application.
It implements a leveling guide in English and French based on the Vatinas guide. and should save you a lot of time progressing the acts.
I have plenty of other ideas to add to it, but that's all for now.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3198899

https://github.com/mmaura/poe-interface

Have fun.
I've been blessed with a mageblood yhe other day and was thinking if it could allow me to fit a squire into the build. Has anyone tried?
"
DrHavoc88 wrote:
I've been blessed with a mageblood yhe other day and was thinking if it could allow me to fit a squire into the build. Has anyone tried?

Hi
Rather bad idea, The Squire is dedicated for life builds in Scourge league ( popular setting- helmet Ancient Skull/ gloves Gravebind/classic minion cluster jewel/ Aul's Uprising amulet/ etc.)
Without an Aegis Aurora you'll lost huge amount of ES and very,very important recovery ES via blocking. It's a core of this build...
Last edited by Varan1971 on Dec 27, 2021, 1:40:31 PM
Hi guys. I have so much fun with this build. I recomend to you guys grab an glove with Vulnerability on hit instead Despair, since our "problem" is with de the Single Target. Another upgrade i have made to the build is getting an Aul Uprising with Pride to get even more Phys debuff on enemies for our Sentinels.
"
Dante_BrBh wrote:
Hi guys. I have so much fun with this build. I recomend to you guys grab an glove with Vulnerability on hit instead Despair, since our "problem" is with de the Single Target. Another upgrade i have made to the build is getting an Aul Uprising with Pride to get even more Phys debuff on enemies for our Sentinels.

can you post your pob?
Been playing this in standard and loving it, got a question though.

Does Time of Need's "Every 4 seconds, Regenerate 30% of your life over 1 second" apply to ES since we're taking Zealot's Oath, I've tried googling it but all the posts are from 2017-2018.
This build looks awesome, and I'm hoping to play it in 3.17. Here's a question: this is my first league, and I've never experienced a league changeover. Is the poster likely to update this build for the new passive tree and the like? I can imagine that being really important for things like getting mana reservation just right.
Looks like most Guardians on the ladder this league have reverted back to Herald of Agony.

Does anybody know why?

Has anybody tested both versions?
livejamie
Thank you very much for the build. It was my third this league, but the one I stuck with. I had a lot of fun and was the most tanky I've been ever almost I think.

I wanted to share my helmet I crafted:https://imgur.com/gallery/T7byoIw

I did it the same way as the rest using dense and abberant fossels. Have one similar to sell as well if anyone wants. IGN: Scourgelaa

Big props to the build. Might try spider occultist next if I see the DPS is much bigger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info