[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Im trying to get an good Elegant Hubris and put near the Endurance Charge nodes. Trying to get ate least 240% minion dmg.
So I finally did an A8 Sirus for the first time ever. (I know not a big deal for most) I'm mechanically not the best at it and all the visual clutter. The tank of this build carried me through. Impressive and I think you for this as often when I fail Sirus I quit the league.
"
c0rel86 wrote:
So I finally did an A8 Sirus for the first time ever. (I know not a big deal for most) I'm mechanically not the best at it and all the visual clutter. The tank of this build carried me through. Impressive and I think you for this as often when I fail Sirus I quit the league.

This build is great for Sirus. Its not the fastest, but definitely not the slowest. Its pure tankiness makes the fight quite forgiving.
Am I being stupid here? I can't manage to fit all the auras in - not enough mana for Tempest Shield. Even taking out Empower 3 (dropping to a 5L) in the chest doesn't quite give enough.

I've checked through all the points in the FAQ but still can't track down the issue.

PoB here if anyone could take look : https://pastebin.com/wtpPi7yk

Thanks!
"
DPAndrews wrote:
Am I being stupid here? I can't manage to fit all the auras in - not enough mana for Tempest Shield. Even taking out Empower 3 (dropping to a 5L) in the chest doesn't quite give enough.

I've checked through all the points in the FAQ but still can't track down the issue.

PoB here if anyone could take look : https://pastebin.com/wtpPi7yk

Thanks!

POB shows you have Herald of Thunder from your chest enabled. If you disable it, you can enable all auras, tempest shield and 6-link HOP. I hope this helps.
"
hellix wrote:

POB shows you have Herald of Thunder from your chest enabled. If you disable it, you can enable all auras, tempest shield and 6-link HOP. I hope this helps.

Thanks for taking a look - that must be a PoB error - I double checked and Herald of Thunder is definitely not enabled. Any other ideas I could check?
Last edited by DPAndrews on Dec 6, 2021, 9:58:20 AM
"
DPAndrews wrote:

Thanks for taking a look - that must be a PoB error - I double checked and Herald of Thunder is definitely not enabled. Any other ideas I could check?

In this case, you can either use other support gems for HOP with lower reservation or replace Memory Vault with a rare helmet. I'd personally recommend the second option.
"
Paksuvladi wrote:
Hello everyone.
I wanted to talk a little about crafted items.

Firstly the helmet. I found the crafting little bit complicated, but i'm happy with the result.

I did this one from the scratch and here's how.

-Bought a high ilvl Hubris circlet with enchant and Hunter's Exalted Orb. (was cheaper than buying influenced Hubris with the enchant).

-Used perfect fossils for the quality first, Then Dense+Aberrant fossils.

-I didn't get the -chaos and good ES for a good while and acquiring more fossils was bit of a drag back then. I however hit good Prefixes for ES and 2 empty suffixes(1 is enough)

-Used Prefixes cannot me changed craft and harvest Chaos mod rerolls. It took me 4 tries to hit -chaos. so that's 8 exalteds.

- so now i was with good es and -chaos and 2 empty suffixes. I used chaos and cold res craft on it to block those resists. Chaos res seemed to be highest and most probable craft and completely useless to us.

-Exalted orb and got decently lucky with that +35 lightning res.

-After all that i replaced the chaos&cold res with proper one i needed.

Not sure if this optimal at all but that's how i did it. Would be happy to hear if there's better way. Maybe include it to the guide too.

Other thing i had mind is Scourged crafting. The build is rather marvelous as we use pretty straight forward uniques that are relatively easy to get/ cheap.

I was looking in to possible outcomes and for shield for example there are very nice scourge mods including ES on block, block chance, extra es from mana etc.
Anyone had great success with those yet? I'm myself starting a little project on that. In fact i already have Astramentis and the shield in the oven already.

Thanks to you, I was able to craft this helmet:

It took me a long while, but finally I did it. Did not get so lucky with the ex slam, but still it is a killer definitely!
I spent most of my Currency. But i have a Mana ( for Tempest Shield ) and stay alive problem. Its like my ES goes down instant.

What should i go next?

Was doing the Dense+Aberrant fossils on a +1 Sentinels Hunter Hubris Circlet, and ended up with a 273 ES Helm(Quality 28%) with Shocking Conflux on it.

My question is, will Cyclone proc the shocks at all? Will I even get the 5% minimum Shock gives?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info