[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Thank you Andy for update poison PoB <3

Ok i ditched holy relic , i was only using him for feeding frenzy buff

What i did is :

Cast when stunned + spirit offering + convocation in shield

Convocation i like cause when i get stunned it recalls all minions to me and mobs not target me

Also using multistrike cause i not have empower yet

Going really smooth on red maps on 5,8 k es , started red maps at 78 and in one evening gone to 87

Im loving it

Only blight i have problem
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
Thank you Andy for update poison PoB <3

Ok i ditched holy relic , i was only using him for feeding frenzy buff

What i did is :

Cast when stunned + spirit offering + convocation in shield

Convocation i like cause when i get stunned it recalls all minions to me and mobs not target me

Also using multistrike cause i not have empower yet

Going really smooth on red maps on 5,8 k es , started red maps at 78 and in one evening gone to 87

Im loving it

Only blight i have problem

excellent!!! Please let me know if you see any obvious mistakes in the POB and I will correct it.

Yes, this build is very poor when dealing with blights. Last league I could deal with blights when finding Cassia when mapping but I sold every blighted map I found.

I believe the build owner mentions Blights as one of the few cons of the build so what you are experiencing is expected.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 17, 2021, 12:17:54 PM
How do clarity ES watchers eyes compare to a reduced crit damage determination watchers eye? I'm trying to choose between the two right now since I do seem to get oneshot sometimes in tough maps.

The clarity ES mod gives a huge 1k ES (I would go from 7k es at lvl 93 to 8k), but I'm not sure if that would do anything to prevent the real one shots which I feel comes from crits a lot of the time. Can anyone who's had experience with this weigh in?
Last edited by Fire309 on Aug 17, 2021, 7:10:52 PM
"
Fire309 wrote:
How do clarity ES watchers eyes compare to a reduced crit damage determination watchers eye? I'm trying to choose between the two right now since I do seem to get oneshot sometimes in tough maps.

The clarity ES mod gives a huge 1k ES (I would go from 7k es at lvl 93 to 8k), but I'm not sure if that would do anything to prevent the real one shots which I feel comes from crits a lot of the time. Can anyone who's had experience with this weigh in?

Instinct tells me that the 1k in ES is going to provide more defense than the reduced damage from crit.

Remember that "reduced" damage is significantly weaker than "less" damage. So you are only going to be receiving a little less damage than you were before on crits if you use that mod.

I am unfamiliar if POB knows how to handle that specific Watcher's Eye mod but you could create two POB's, one with the ES mod and one with the crit mod (keep all other stats the same) and then compare your EHP (Effective Health Pool) in the Calcs window of POB.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 17, 2021, 8:14:07 PM
"
I did not enjoy leveling this character last league as I chose a horrible skill to level with.

If you guys liked what you leveled with, could you let me know what you used up until you could equip the dagger?

My pleasure to help

Ok i did dominating blow and was the easiest leveling i ever did

Dom blow + carion golem + holyrelic

Before get dom blow i used smite+ zombies

Seriously easy lvling with only the stuff i found

Can get into more detail for you andy

If you want step by step lvling guide tell me and i make it

"
Fire309 wrote:

I have the reduced crit now 58+ 20 from tree is 78% reduced crit damage

Also i use lunaris pantheon upgrade that says “ take no damage from crits if you taken a crit recently»

So this mean i get crit only on first atack and that is 78% reduced then pantheon kick inand i am crit imune

Maybe that why i am doing red mals since 78 and with 5.8 k es

Since we not use rares i will focus on watcher eye

I want get determination -clarity-discipline

Reduced crit dmage + 10 % mana as es + ESGOH from discipline

"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
"
I did not enjoy leveling this character last league as I chose a horrible skill to level with.

If you guys liked what you leveled with, could you let me know what you used up until you could equip the dagger?

My pleasure to help

Thank you! This is very helpful. I have never tried dominating blow so I am interested to see how it works. I have a few questions:

1) Did you make any different paths in the tree when leveling and then respec later or did you just take our normal tree?

2) Did you switch to Spider/Cyclone right at level 53?

3) What support gems should I use with smite and then Dom Blow? I will have a Tabula Rasa to use for leveling.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 18, 2021, 10:17:08 AM
"
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
"

My pleasure to help

Thank you! This is very helpful. I have never tried dominating blow so I am interested to see how it works. I have a few questions:

1) Did you make any different paths in the tree when leveling and then respec later or did you just take our normal tree?

2) Did you switch to Spider/Cyclone right at level 53?

3) What support gems should I use with smite and then Dom Blow? I will have a Tabula Rasa to use for leveling.

My pleasure my brother

Ok i did diferent tree but you can easily do the same , i can make PoB for you if you want with our tree and dom blow

This is my friends PoB , he play dom blow every league , i did this tree

Is 100 % cold conversion with a pair of cheap unique gloves , our minions chill and freeze evrything , very easy lvling andy, rest gear just what i picked of the ground + tabula

For smite just ruthless and ancestral call + zombie+ relic till 28

Much respect

Cold coversion dom blow : https://pastebin.com/2H4Dt9hw

I gathered all gear and switched at lvl70 , at 75 started red maps

"
Hello my friends!

I took some time today and did some theory crafting on the poison build. I like what I ended up with. Please take a look and provide some feedback.

Here are the stats (no flasks have been enabled, and this is not GG equipment).

Level: 97
Armor: 66k
ES: 9026
Total DPS*: 3.5M
Res: 76/81/76 (all capped before Endurance Charges)

Block: 75/68 (I traded spell block % for a large boost in ES and Armor. The 68 jumps to 74 based on a jewel stat that is in this pob). Play this one by ear as you get to end game. You may find you need Holy Dominion and if so you will need to change the very beginning of the tree to use the strength nodes instead of the ES/armor nodes.

* This does NOT include the corrupted armor which would increase the DPS to over 4M. This DPS number is the combined 5 Sentinels(1 sentinel for helmet enchant) and 20 Spiders (single target)

Your numbers will vary slightly based on what rare jewels you end up using.

I believe this is a viable end game set up. Please take a moment to review it and let me know if you see any mistakes or anything that can be improved. The Flasks are just place holders, use what ever you are comfortable with besides 1 writhing jar which is required. Obviously cover bleed and freeze if possible.

https://pastebin.com/f6LSEbw0

Impressive. However you could still buff it with right shield, body armour and amulet. Shield + amulet can give you free skill with reservation. Skin of the Lords can give you pretty powerfull in my opinion defensive buff like Iron Reflexes (if you have free Grace from shield + amulet or Phase Acrobatics if you don't) or Skin of the Loyals with +1 to game levels implicit.

I tried to add HoA to the build but with no luck. I finished with some decent defence-oriented build. Not the highest ES (4.6k) and armour (46k) BUT capped resistances, block chance and spell block, 16k of evasion (52% evade chance, thanks to free Grace from shield and amulet) and 30% spell dodge. Kinda cheap build. Almost all items/gems below 50c. The most expensive was the body armour (2EX) and the amulet (8EX).
The downside of the build is damage, but there is a lot of room for improvements. I need gloves with Vulnerability (too expensive for me atm). Also Healthy Mind with corruption immunity when I can afford it (and get rid of rare jewel from the tree). Also Empower lvl 4, awakened gems. Maybe diffetent armour for better survivability - with Iron Reflexes for crazy +37k armour, but I'm not sure yet if it's worth losing 53% evasion chance and 30% spell dodge...

Any ideas what else I could change to buff the build?
https://pastebin.com/ZU0UGfVp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info