[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Anaroin wrote:
"
https://pastebin.com/GAKLYdNj

This is probably not the final tree or gear but most of it might remain the same minus the jewels as I come across better ones.
The Sentinel DPS is down to 2.49 since I'm testing a couple more things and had to remove a damage node from jewel to fit in more accuracy to make up for the loss of INT. Also I use culling strike in cyclone but right now I'm testing precision aura in its place.
Can anyone confirm if critical strike chance is actually even a little bit helpful on spiders or sentinels?

Man, it's hard to find such Elegant Hubris jewel like yours with Minion Damage :D I've tried 20 different without luck...

More than Elegant Hubris I'm having a really hard time to find a Watcher's Eye with Double determination and ES with Clarity, might actually swap out clarity to fit in both culling and precision, only 3% dmg loss which can easily be recovered for me with another cluster jewel with well over 40% minion dmg, effectively pushing dmg well over 2.5 to probably 2.6~2.7mil(not sure will have to check pob)
@_Supernal_: im kinda confused by your PoB, i think it's not valid. Your Hubris has double damage (should have 2x80% only and not additional 160% - or am i misreading sth?), your activated flasks in calculation as well, don't think its standard to include them. If you both "fix" this, you are around 2m dps?
"
Exxi wrote:
@_Supernal_: im kinda confused by your PoB, i think it's not valid. Your Hubris has double damage (should have 2x80% only and not additional 160% - or am i misreading sth?), your activated flasks in calculation as well, don't think its standard to include them. If you both "fix" this, you are around 2m dps?

Yea you are right! Removing flasks and Elegant hubris, puts it down to 2mil yes. Sorry but using PoB first time I didn't know Flasks are not calculated as well, and for hubris I thought the damage was not calculated unless the 80%x2 was manually added. Thanks again for the correction, I really appreciate it. :)

I managed to get the DoT belt enchant, now I'll try to work towards a decent amulet and see how that goes. :)

Also, I'm curious how important is it for us to get accuracy for our minions?
Hey guys - build going great but i'm sitting at only 5600 ES right now. anyone able to take a look at my profile and let me know if i'm doing something inherently wrong?
"
jjmccaw wrote:
Hey guys - build going great but i'm sitting at only 5600 ES right now. anyone able to take a look at my profile and let me know if i'm doing something inherently wrong?

I think it's really your gear, Shaper's Touch is really hard to replace since it gives so much ES and Mana and would likely beat those gloves handily. A good rare belt can beat most Cyclopean Coils too, my current one beats anything except the top rolls with aura boosts and it's not even that great a belt TBH. A Stygian gives you a lot of flexibility with that Abyssal Jewel.

See if you can get an Aegis with an implicit that has spell block so you can free up more nodes on the tree, and switch out those Megalomaniacs for Medium Jewels with Stalwart Commander and First Among Equals, then add Split Personalities on the end - I have two with int and mana (int and ES are like 100x more costly and only give slightly more ES and no armor, so int and mana work best anyway and are like 5c each) and they are each worth nearly 500ES and over 3K armor apiece. Finally, Watcher's Eye with +10% of Max Mana as ES gives about 1K ES. Check my tree, I'm at 9,362 ES right now.

Is "supreme grandstanding"(share charges with allies and enemies) a good passive to get with elegant hurbris that would give our minions great dps boost but also the monsters? Got a couple +2 Skill amulets as well one of which I'll try to attribute stack on before I start using it.
"
King_Haart wrote:
"
jjmccaw wrote:

I think it's really your gear, Shaper's Touch is really hard to replace since it gives so much ES and Mana and would likely beat those gloves handily. A good rare belt can beat most Cyclopean Coils too, my current one beats anything except the top rolls with aura boosts and it's not even that great a belt TBH. A Stygian gives you a lot of flexibility with that Abyssal Jewel.

See if you can get an Aegis with an implicit that has spell block so you can free up more nodes on the tree, and switch out those Megalomaniacs for Medium Jewels with Stalwart Commander and First Among Equals, then add Split Personalities on the end - I have two with int and mana (int and ES are like 100x more costly and only give slightly more ES and no armor, so int and mana work best anyway and are like 5c each) and they are each worth nearly 500ES and over 3K armor apiece. Finally, Watcher's Eye with +10% of Max Mana as ES gives about 1K ES. Check my tree, I'm at 9,362 ES right now.

ok thanks! i made some changes, feel like the shaper gloves dont help too much, but will try and get a set with vuln. definitely agree on the shield - just so expensive!

anyone able to look at my POB? https://pastebin.com/KHuRRwtU just want to make sure i have it configured right. showing ~277K per each sentinel but only 4300 ES for me when i'm over 6K now. guessing i dont have something enabled somehow
"
jjmccaw wrote:
"
King_Haart wrote:
"
jjmccaw wrote:

ok thanks! i made some changes, feel like the shaper gloves dont help too much, but will try and get a set with vuln. definitely agree on the shield - just so expensive!

anyone able to look at my POB? https://pastebin.com/KHuRRwtU just want to make sure i have it configured right. showing ~277K per each sentinel but only 4300 ES for me when i'm over 6K now. guessing i dont have something enabled somehow

Checked PoB enabled some of the things, you hadn't including discipline.It shows 6329 ES now and 559k Sirus DPS per sentinel. Hopefully I didn't miss anything in configuration.

On a side note, found a way to fit in pride(including precision, dread banner, discipline, determination) and that pushed my dps to well over 3M per sentinel, at the cost of ES to 6K+ which I guess I could boost with watcher's eye but don't think it would be necessary at lvl 100. Will post updated PoB once I'm done with leveling and stuff to check final ES value.

Edit: Anyone selling 3R-1G-2B +1 Socket, +2 Dura gem Skin of Loyal? I'd very much like to get that, that's the final item I need to min-max this build. lol
Last edited by _Supernal_ on Mar 5, 2021, 2:09:18 PM
mind sending back an updated link? not sure how you got the sentinel dps that high
Honestly I also ran through _Supernal_'s earlier PoB link and couldn't see how to get from my ~1M DPS to their ~2M DPS. There are a few things that get me part of the way but as much as I try to copy things across I only get my DPS to like 1.5M.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info