Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.7 Voidslayer - Voidforge(not Starforge btw) Cyclone Slayer - Uber Elder 1.56min

"
Raazen wrote:
"
Anomen1337 wrote:
Why do you have 15% more damage on your Kaoms in your POB if you can explain?

If you read below it says "Impact mimic", thats one of the ascendency nodes which has a red line that PoB cant read.

Thanks for the clarification :)..

I'm at 98% hit, is that 2% huge?
"
Anomen1337 wrote:
"
Raazen wrote:
"
Anomen1337 wrote:
Why do you have 15% more damage on your Kaoms in your POB if you can explain?

If you read below it says "Impact mimic", thats one of the ascendency nodes which has a red line that PoB cant read.

Thanks for the clarification :)..

I'm at 98% hit, is that 2% huge?

Nah, should be fine, dont go below that tho.
I got a question, damage seems to be fine but defense seems mediocre, im getting one shot a lot especially by legion guys, character is BLEEDIEBOI if anyone wants to take a look. Also how do i sustain blood rage, i cant out regen the degen
"
Mustlord59 wrote:
I got a question, damage seems to be fine but defense seems mediocre, im getting one shot a lot especially by legion guys, character is BLEEDIEBOI if anyone wants to take a look. Also how do i sustain blood rage, i cant out regen the degen

You are not res balanced and you arent running steelskin.

About the degen, we are at the same amount of total degen so i dont know how you arent able to outleech it.

And why arent you running Vaal ancestral warchief?
Its a pretty big damage boost.
"
gigarez wrote:
"
tamaedwards wrote:
can sokeone help me, im not doing as much damage as it think i should be can someone point me in the right direction, here is my pob https://pastebin.com/nkB6Tyiq

Your voidforge is low rolled. Slam some div into it and try to get as close to 100% increased physical damage as posible. You're losing out 25% of what you could do with full rolled sword.

You are not wise oak balanced. It's another 10% damage could be gained.

Need some flat phys on rings and jewels. Also try to fit in "increased elemental with attack skills" on rings, belt, amulet.

Your flasks setup is kinda messy. Try to get them better mods. You absolutely need a "of Staunching" flask and a Quicksilver flask "of Addrenaline"

Try to div Kaom's heart for higher increased fire damage. About 1/4 of your damage is fire so it's still a good increased.

Thanks for the info bro just sold a fully modded foil that i got luck on so i just bought koams and going to spend rest about 12 ex on my gear and jewels. ill give you an update once iv finished :)
Is abyssus any good in here? :D
Hey all. To be honest i was never fan of a Cyclone, but after rework i tried it, and i love it already... Well, i made a monster. I was going almost same way as you (creator of this build), but i made some of my edits. I was extremely lucky and i got a Cyclone enchant DMG on Starkonja, but thats not all. When i look closely on POB. I did few things. Hatred - Blood and Sand and Herald of purity with Enlighten 4 makes a space for Aspect of spider which i did it on a Ring. So i am running - Herald of purity, hatred, blood and sand and aspect of spider. Still have 6 mana left, but with Elreon mod (-6 Mana cost of skills, later when i get some currency i make the -9 mana cost) it's possible. The most annonying part is Res-balancing due to Wise oak, but i did it. I killed 2 times uber elder WITH only 5L Starforge (without conc effect). Already got anyway Shaper ring and Mark of The Elder with nice rolls. Got 6,3k HP (but tbh shit abyss jewels need buy later better ones...)

And most important thing next to this build i made. Bought tombfist (with one jewel socket, its not important to get 2 abyss sockets), but corrupted version with Elemental weakness on hit, and man, i just made a monster :D. The dmg is insane.

You can look on my profile, character - Darkside_Of_The_Fear

would like to see your thoughts on my edit / changes. I think this should be re-made also in the post, because you can get seriously great boost so far.
Would incorporating impale effect this positively?
"
kniletemplar wrote:

I don´t think so, because we are elemental based. Yes we scale phys dmg, but impale will have very small impact on build. Better is (as 6L, in my opinion and set-up, Pulverize, as its a 50% percent of Inc AOE and Conc effect mixed Gem).

Just my two cents.
"
Skel3ton wrote:
"
kniletemplar wrote:

I don´t think so, because we are elemental based. Yes we scale phys dmg, but impale will have very small impact on build. Better is (as 6L, in my opinion and set-up, Pulverize, as its a 50% percent of Inc AOE and Conc effect mixed Gem).

Just my two cents.

Impale can only be scaled with physical damage, and we cant do any physical damage.
So no, Imaple is totally useless for us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info