3.7 Voidslayer - Voidforge(not Starforge btw) Cyclone Slayer - Uber Elder 1.56min

"
Raazen wrote:
"
Xarril wrote:
Hey there, thanks for the guide.

I got a question. We only convert 40% Phys to Cold, isn't that a lot of wasted dmg due to Voidforge (60% not being converted to Ele), or I'm missing something?

Thanks.

I tried to think of a way to convert the rest, but they all lost out to the alternative.

I tried a watchers eye with 40% convert, lost to rare jewel.
Hrimmsorrow, lost out to tombfist.
Phys to lightning isnt even top 5.

That's weird actually, because my PoB tells me that Phys to Lightning is HUGE dmg boost. Can you double check that?
"
Xarril wrote:
"
Raazen wrote:
"
Xarril wrote:

I got a question. We only convert 40% Phys to Cold, isn't that a lot of wasted dmg due to Voidforge (60% not being converted to Ele), or I'm missing something?

Thanks.

I tried to think of a way to convert the rest, but they all lost out to the alternative.

That's weird actually, because my PoB tells me that Phys to Lightning is HUGE dmg boost. Can you double check that?

Yeah, it is far down for me.
You have my PoB also :P
"
Xarril wrote:
"
Raazen wrote:
"
Xarril wrote:

Thanks.

Conc effect gives you alot more damage than phys to lightning.
hey, question. Would a crafted chest with -mana and maim be better than a kaoms?
"
UhYuuki wrote:
hey, question. Would a crafted chest with -mana and maim be better than a kaoms?

It would yield you more damage, yes, but you'd lose about 1200 hp.
"
Xarril wrote:
"
Raazen wrote:
"
Xarril wrote:

Thanks.

You forgot to edit Voidforge 300% dmg conversion mod.
The 40% conversion actually is only a small portion of the actual damage.

Let say you have 40% phys to cold conversion. The damage formula would be:

40% cold + 300% phys as random elem (cold/fire/lightning) = 340% physical damage as elemental damage.

If you manage to get 60% conversion (watcher's eye, gloves mods, phys to lightning etc...) you will end up with:

40% cold + 60% (extra converted) elemental + 300% random elemental = 400% of physical as elemental damage.

So the 60% phys to cold conversion which needed to do a full conversion is about 18% more damage overall. A watcher's eye with 40% phys to cold is worths it for about 10% more damage. Phys to lightning support is about 13% more damage (in place of another support gem, say, conc effect which has about 56% more damage).
Last edited by gigarez on Jun 25, 2019, 4:00:08 PM
Hi, I am rolling this build without any problem. For people thinking about coversion, dont forget about watchers eye with cold covert while affected by hatred, its big damage upgrade (price 4 to 5ex). Another huge damage upgrade are gloves with elemental weakness on hit (price 3ex). I roll over all content so far, breachlords in upgraded stones, uberatziri (beware reflect), delve boss in 250 depth, shaper and I will do uberelder probably this week. My gear is half assed, I need new rings, amulet, belt and boots.

Questions for OP:
Did you try to go deep in Azurite mine? How far did you get? I want to go as far as possible and then switch to another more tanky char. My goal is to go to depth 1000.
"
knedlik85 wrote:
Hi, I am rolling this build without any problem. For people thinking about coversion, dont forget about watchers eye with cold covert while affected by hatred, its big damage upgrade (price 4 to 5ex). Another huge damage upgrade are gloves with elemental weakness on hit (price 3ex). I roll over all content so far, breachlords in upgraded stones, uberatziri (beware reflect), delve boss in 250 depth, shaper and I will do uberelder probably this week. My gear is half assed, I need new rings, amulet, belt and boots.

Questions for OP:
Did you try to go deep in Azurite mine? How far did you get? I want to go as far as possible and then switch to another more tanky char. My goal is to go to depth 1000.

Good to hear!

About Delve, i have only gone down to mosterlvl 82 atm due to me not being able to keep playing on a character ive killed Uber Elder deathless with.
It shouldnt have any problem at all in the more deeper areas tho due to freezing and the large area the cyclone got so 1000 should be a walk in the park.

I start a new character almost immediately after ive killed uber elder deathless, if i have a new build on my mind :P
Last edited by Raazen on Jun 26, 2019, 7:36:04 AM
"
Raazen wrote:

Good to hear!

About Delve, i have only gone down to mosterlvl 82 atm due to me not being able to keep playing on a character ive killed Uber Elder deathless with.
It shouldnt have any problem at all in the more deeper areas tho due to freezing and the large area the cyclone got so 1000 should be a walk in the park.

I start a new character almost immediately after ive killed uber elder deathless, if i have a new build on my mind :P

Reporting back. Uberelder down with 1 death, I was superslowed and Shaper slammed. I am currently at Delve closing in 300, I looked at poe.ninja to scout what other people are doing. Not many slayers go deep, I will see how far I can go and I will eventually switch to Jugg or Occultist with molten strike.
can sokeone help me, im not doing as much damage as it think i should be can someone point me in the right direction, here is my pob https://pastebin.com/nkB6Tyiq

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info