3.7 Voidslayer - Voidforge(not Starforge btw) Cyclone Slayer - Uber Elder 1.56min

"
Raazen wrote:
"
Skel3ton wrote:
"
kniletemplar wrote:
Would incorporating impale effect this positively?

I don´t think so, because we are elemental based. Yes we scale phys dmg, but impale will have very small impact on build. Better is (as 6L, in my opinion and set-up, Pulverize, as its a 50% percent of Inc AOE and Conc effect mixed Gem).

Just my two cents.

Impale can only be scaled with physical damage, and we cant do any physical damage.
So no, Imaple is totally useless for us.

But in this case, it can do effect (because of Voidforge we do not do any Physical damage), but everything is converted to elemental, that means, even adds to Physical damage can be in result outputed as Elemental damage, but not with so much effect, however we are scaling ele damage, so his effect will be lower.
HI I am running into an issue, I have -7 on my shaper ring but with six links on my VF I have 2 mana cost. I run out of mana pretty much instantly, what am I doing wrong?

"
TwitchChat wrote:
HI I am running into an issue, I have -7 on my shaper ring but with six links on my VF I have 2 mana cost. I run out of mana pretty much instantly, what am I doing wrong?

Your characters are private so others cant see em.

Im guessing you have alot of additional attack speed, like Cyclone speed head enchant or boots enchant.

I started using Clarity because of this, it helped.
"
Raazen wrote:
"
TwitchChat wrote:

Im guessing you have alot of additional attack speed, like Cyclone speed head enchant or boots enchant.

I think I made my character public, I'm going to leave my character as is hoping you may be able to help me figure it out, I don't want to have to lose anything but if I have to choose between clarity or buying a 3 ex -8 cost I will probably have to lmao.
"
TwitchChat wrote:
"
Raazen wrote:
"
TwitchChat wrote:

I think I made my character public, I'm going to leave my character as is hoping you may be able to help me figure it out, I don't want to have to lose anything but if I have to choose between clarity or buying a 3 ex -8 cost I will probably have to lmao.

You'll be at the same mana regen with clarity as me, so you should be fine.
You have less attack speed also so it should be any problem.
I tried clarity but it reserves so much I am still running out. Only thing I don't understand is how this build is working in POB when I have nearly identical setup and the same tree. :(
Hi, its a problem on bandit, kill all?

Thank you, nice guide.
"
dagdo95 wrote:
Hi, its a problem on bandit, kill all?

Thank you, nice guide.

Not really, the crit multi and all res is nice from Alira but 2 skillpoints works well also.

Ty :)
You are going with kaoms, is that cause of the 500 extra life or the fire mod on it? I found a sweet -15 mana cost with +11% max life and 1,3% crit chance chest instead, i wonder if it would work too on this build?
"
Deadlyshine wrote:
You are going with kaoms, is that cause of the 500 extra life or the fire mod on it? I found a sweet -15 mana cost with +11% max life and 1,3% crit chance chest instead, i wonder if it would work too on this build?

Yes, its because of the life.

That would work also, and since you'd probably gain alot more damage, there is room to take more life nodes instead.

You dont need the -mana craft on ring either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info