3.7 Voidslayer - Voidforge(not Starforge btw) Cyclone Slayer - Uber Elder 1.56min

"
Your tree is pretty different from all the other slayer builds. Is it more worth going towards the rightside of the tree than to the left?

I go there mostly because of the intelligence you get, so you dont have to get as much on your gear.

For conc/area gem.
ROFL your Hydra video is hilarious.

Good lord fuck trying to farm for Starforge. Going to re-spec into this build

Damage seems nutty af
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Jun 22, 2019, 4:21:00 AM
I'm looking for a boss killer to play with a support, will the aurabots damage auras help this build much?
"
FenZii wrote:
I'm looking for a boss killer to play with a support, will the aurabots damage auras help this build much?

Yeah, should work out fine.
Hey, just wanted to thank you for the sweet build.
I leveled it to 91 and killed Uber Elder easily.
The 5 factions fight was quite fun as well and i killed the Generals like 6 times all around.
And all that with Lvl 19 Gems and not even any Quality on them :D
The Resbalancing was a little bit of a pain though.
Last edited by rubyweapon on Jun 28, 2019, 3:34:17 PM
Any chance you could post a simple leveling guide in terms of tree direction?
"
Virusow wrote:
Any chance you could post a simple leveling guide in terms of tree direction?

Hey, yes that is a good idea.

I would suggest going to the right side first for the intelligence, so you can level you blue gems without struggle.
Hey there, thanks for the guide.

I got a question. We only convert 40% Phys to Cold, isn't that a lot of wasted dmg due to Voidforge (60% not being converted to Ele), or I'm missing something?

Thanks.
"
Xarril wrote:

I got a question. We only convert 40% Phys to Cold, isn't that a lot of wasted dmg due to Voidforge (60% not being converted to Ele), or I'm missing something?

Thanks.

Been wondering that myself, but in PoB if you remove Weapon Cold Damage and Winter Spirit, DPS does go down. I think how it works is that Voidforge ignores phys converted to ele values and adds the gained amount before conversion itself into the equation.
"
Xarril wrote:

Thanks.

I tried to think of a way to convert the rest, but they all lost out to the alternative.

I tried a watchers eye with 40% convert, lost to rare jewel.
Hrimmsorrow, lost out to tombfist.
Phys to lightning isnt even top 5.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info