(Retired Thread) Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems

I switched to Freezing Pulse, but I am incredibly frustrated right now....

I know rank 2, and am half way to rank 3 with spell damage+ % damage as chaos...been mapping for 4 hours straight, not even ONE Map has had Jun. I even bought a few one handers with veiled mods for insanely greedy prices...nope!
So how do they expect us to end game craft?

Is this really the state of the game? Not even remotely fun.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jun 29, 2019, 8:53:34 PM
Was playing around with some timeless jewels and ended up taking an extra jewel slot, the one to the right of eldritch battery, to fit one in. If you use a glorious vanity jewel with the chitus name it gives you a one point investment for supreme ego, this will give 50% more effect of your auras on you but make them not affect allies and reserve more mana. Since i have hatred in essence worm the mana doesn't matter and neither does the not affecting others part. On top of this i was able to find a jewel that turns the nearby +30 stat nodes into a 80% crit node and a 15% cast speed node which will only cost 1 passive each. Where i have it on the tree it doesn't disrupt any other nodes either so its pretty perfect and something to keep in mind if your using essence worm and want to bother messing around with the jewels.
I saw you had frost bomb 4 linked in your helm on the gear guide. Under the gem links its not listed at all, Are you using frost bomb 4 link? I also noticed (unless I am mistaken) that you have 2 3L 2 4L and 1 6L under gem links which leaves a 4 link unaccounted for so I am assuming its the frost bomb setup. If this is incorrect lmk Im about to start this character and was trying to get ll the gear and gems I needed for this build ahead of time.
"
Zomphere wrote:
I saw you had frost bomb 4 linked in your helm on the gear guide. Under the gem links its not listed at all, Are you using frost bomb 4 link? I also noticed (unless I am mistaken) that you have 2 3L 2 4L and 1 6L under gem links which leaves a 4 link unaccounted for so I am assuming its the frost bomb setup. If this is incorrect lmk Im about to start this character and was trying to get ll the gear and gems I needed for this build ahead of time.

There is a Frost Bomb setup in this build yeah - I don't know why it isn't under Gem Links, I wonder if I deleted it in one of my edits or something?

I'll fix that part of the guide, but until then, I use Frost Bomb linked to Intensify, Increased Area and Increased Duration.
It finally happened boys:

p o g g e r s
Congratulations, what would that be worth?
"
Congratulations, what would that be worth?

It's worth at least 7 other corrupted 6-links, that's all I know.
GG.
I have birthsday today i hope ggg will giveme some cool exas drop :-D

Because end end end game gear is too expensive.. I have 12 ex and 1100c now..
Thanks for the guide :)
I was looking at your gem links and saw Bonechill. Doesn't look like any skill does cold damage over time, so what's it for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info