(Retired Thread) Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems

So I did some experimenting today with a few Elegant Hubris Jewels (Cadiro version) I bought for 7c a piece.

Only bought 3 but with one of them, I slotted it into the jewel socket in the top left corner near two small elemental damage nodes.

It turned Might (+30 STR node) and Agility (+30 Dex) into an 80% spell damage node and a 15% cast speed node, respectively. Very nice since these are major nodes and have no travel points to get there. Seems like a worth while upgrade.

It also turned Serpent Stance and Enigmatic reach into 80% Crit and 40% Crit multi nodes. But with the lead up to those notables, I don't think it's worth it...

Since I have 3K ES also I may also pickup the Cadiro Keystone which allows life flasks to work with ES also. This requires two skill points from the jewel socket.

Anyway just thought I'd share my findings.

Another interesting point... When I socketed one jewel into the socket near Quick Recovery, I got two 80% Crit nodes, a 40% multi node and an 80% spell damage node! But there's a lot of travel slots to each of them and they replace useful notables including the Mind Over Matter keystone, which makes it not an option.... But it looked tempting lol.
I think the most gamebreaking point for hiero is the militant faith - the agnostic.

"
Maximum Energy Shield is 0
While not on Full Life, Sacrifice 20% of Mana per Second to Recover that much Life

With this, the sustain problem of hiero of having no life leech is solved. Just grab 3 grand spectrum mana and become a mana battery.

Has anyone tried this before?
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
Unless I'm missing something...You suggest buying a First Snow jewel right away, but then you don't take enough int in the radius to actually use the jewel?
"
Squatch wrote:
Unless I'm missing something...You suggest buying a First Snow jewel right away, but then you don't take enough int in the radius to actually use the jewel?

Threshold jewels don't care if you allocate those "X stat in radius" requirements, only that it is within radius at all. Basically just a way to restrict which sockets on the tree can accept those jewels.

Edit - though the first jewel socket you take is actually within 40 allocated Intelligence since Light of Divinity has +10.
Last edited by Wallach on Jun 29, 2019, 2:23:45 AM
"
Wallach wrote:
"
Squatch wrote:

Threshold jewels don't care if you allocate those "X stat in radius" requirements, only that it is within radius at all. Basically just a way to restrict which sockets on the tree can accept those jewels.

Edit - though the first jewel socket you take is actually within 40 allocated Intelligence since Light of Divinity has +10.

This is why I follow guides.
nice guide!
Hi wallach :)
now i dinged lvl 96 ! :)

Can you help me, what to upgrade in my gear ? thanks
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Hi wallach :)
now i dinged lvl 96 ! :)

Can you help me, what to upgrade in my gear ? thanks

You're getting to that point where any remaining upgrades will be minor or expensive.

On the minor end, you have some supporting affixes you might be able to pick up (projectile damage on gloves for example), and you can start picking up level 21 supports (Added Cold Damage is the most effective level 21 support to start).

On the expensive end, you have options like the double Hatred Watcher's Eye, or a corrupted 6L with +2 Projectile Gems. You also picked up critical strike for spells on your sceptre instead of cast speed, so if you get bored you could create another multimod and gain ~5-6% there.
Ok, and what about change Frostbite to Projectile Weakness ? Is it worth ?

Now i play Frostbite.
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Ok, and what about change Frostbite to Projectile Weakness ? Is it worth ?

Now i play Frostbite.

Oh yeah, I was gonna mention that. Since you have the Dexterity for it I'd probably go ahead and switch over at this point, you can run a level 20 Projectile Weakness and 15 Arcane Surge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info