(Retired Thread) Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems

"
Wilmots wrote:
"
Abraxas1991 wrote:
Was thinking about getting 2nd Essence Worm for Zealotry..

Will gain around 170k shaper dps per totem, but will lose around 300hp.

What do u guys think, is it worth it?

No its not, I got 940K now. So 30 k less than wallach at lvl 100. I see no reason for hyping dps. Have a solid crit multi/damage/add ele damage to spell ring btw. this is way smarter than raw dps. Not to mention the need of dex.

Dps is alredy great, i mean i'm on 1mil+ dps tho with righteus fire.

It was just for fun idea. I dont really know if ill change but even if i do ill do it so i keep 155-160dex and all my % resist on the same number.

Will prob get lvl 4 empower and then do the Zealotry change.
I'm always looking for upgrades, if someone wants to critique my gear that would be appreciated.
Right now I believe I'm just above the Dex requirement for the shield.
Maybe multi mod some boots, gloves or a helm for more dmg and hp?
Sitting at 4.2k Hp, 1.3k ES, and about 2.7k mana.
Damage tooltip in hideout is about 136k how does that compare to you guys?

Last edited by Gulch on Jul 26, 2019, 9:48:42 AM
Damage tooltip in H/O is 257K. Get an elder ring and role some stuff on it, crit multi, cold damage, fire damage to spells. Plus 2 to the chest is insanly expensive and hard to achieve but will increase damage very much. Your amulet is bad for dps.
Last edited by Wilmots on Jul 26, 2019, 11:27:48 AM
"
Wilmots wrote:
Damage tooltip in H/O is 257K. Get an elder ring and role some stuff on it, crit multi, cold damage, fire damage to spells. Plus 2 to the chest is insanly expensive and hard to achieve but will increase damage very much. Your amulet is bad for dps.

Yeah my amulet is bad for dps, but that's where I'm getting most of my resists I believe. (at work right now can't check).
I did look on trade for a double corrupted chest similar to yours, there is only 1 for 35ex but no red socket. lol out of my budget range at the moment.
I expected your tooltip damage to be higher ,but damn.. not THAT much higher lol.
I'll look for an elder ring or try to craft one tonight.
Thanks for the advice!
Your watchers eye btw has only one contribution to hatred damage, two will increase damage very much, but i paid almost 75 ex for it.

Loving the build, any guidance on what next upgrades should be? Farming into red maps quite happily T12-13 but know the build can be pushed more
"
PJ1985 wrote:

Loving the build, any guidance on what next upgrades should be? Farming into red maps quite happily T12-13 but know the build can be pushed more

1 - Craft your weapon.
2 - Helm with Freezing Pulse speed enchant, -9 cold res is a plus.
3 - 6 link your Soul Mantle and put Empower lvl 4.
4 - An amulet with crit, crit multi, cold dmg, spell dmg, cast speed...
5 - Better gloves, better boots.
6 - For end game, Atziri's Reflection, Coward's Legacy and Essence Worm with Hatred.

Just another "too much currency" attempt, crafted lowest life roll but 7 K more damage. Instead of -9 resist to enemies.

Last edited by Wilmots on Jul 27, 2019, 1:11:21 PM
"
morigol wrote:
"
PJ1985 wrote:

1 - Craft your weapon.
2 - Helm with Freezing Pulse speed enchant, -9 cold res is a plus.
3 - 6 link your Soul Mantle and put Empower lvl 4.
4 - An amulet with crit, crit multi, cold dmg, spell dmg, cast speed...
5 - Better gloves, better boots.
6 - For end game, Atziri's Reflection, Coward's Legacy and Essence Worm with Hatred.

Thanks - managed to get this weapon shortly after I posted

Is it just crit missing from the gloves?
You want 18-20 % gain of elemental damage as chaos damage! On your weapon.
Last edited by Wilmots on Jul 27, 2019, 1:22:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info