(Retired Thread) Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems

this build would still be good with a 5L Soul Mantle? Just remove added cold damage since it's the last gem recommended in the?
"
Ceveth wrote:
Yeah, that's what I had done initially but I can't ~not~ play totems, my friends call it a sickness.

Well, I suppose I know that feeling. :D

"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
this build would still be good with a 5L Soul Mantle? Just remove added cold damage since it's the last gem recommended in the?

Yeah, this build functions fine on a 5L. Added Cold Damage is the gem I'd recommend dropping until you get a 6L.
Uber Elder finally down with this build. After upgrading to Atziri's Reflection / Coward's Legacy / Essence Worm / Hatred / Hatred Watcher's Eye.

Damage output is so nuts (compared to what I'm used to) that I could defeat U-Elder while making mistakes and dying. I'm definitely bad at this fight, I need a much more forgiving char to kill it without dying a few times.

Also did my first 5-way legion fight, it was OK but after a 1 min my brain farts, too many stuff happening at once.

Will probably use this char to finish 24 challenges, that's were I usually stops.
Then I'll either stop this league or try another char, will see :-)

Thanks Wallach, this was my first end-game totem build, and it is awesome :-)
Oh, and worth mentioning, I also did HoGM deathless without too much trouble, just had to stay mobile and kite a bit.

This build can really do all content. Not the best everywhere, but really excellent overall.
Is it possible to beat all content with only a 5L Soul Mantle?
Many thanks for the build.
Switched from Divine Ire to your build and this one so much more funny, safer and able to do endgame content.
Really enjoying it.
Last edited by Maggsi on Jul 16, 2019, 7:21:40 AM
While it can do most content on a 5l, 6l is better and also a 6l SM can be bought for under 2.5 ex. By the time you reach shaper/uber elder you should have that much currency at any rate.
After dying on HC(my fault really) no other build can satiate that feeling I had with this build!
rerolling the same build as I speak, I'm wondering for next league, is this build viable on SSF? Is there a way to make it work without kikazaru's and self-flaggelation? I can imagine gettin soul mantle but getting 2 kikazaru's and self-flaggelation is going to be a bit harder.

I really think I will get level 100 on this build

Cheers
"
tiasim wrote:
After dying on HC(my fault really) no other build can satiate that feeling I had with this build!
rerolling the same build as I speak, I'm wondering for next league, is this build viable on SSF? Is there a way to make it work without kikazaru's and self-flaggelation? I can imagine gettin soul mantle but getting 2 kikazaru's and self-flaggelation is going to be a bit harder.

I really think I will get level 100 on this build

Cheers

Sorry to hear about the death, but I honestly have the same feeling about other builds myself this league. It's hard to get motivated to make a new character when this one crushes stuff so easily.

I don't think it would be too bad to find the rings or Self-Flagellation honestly, I made a few Self-Flagellations this league myself just Vaal'ing random unique jewels before vendoring them. The rings would be a bit harder and I'd probably dump any Chance Orbs I got into Topaz Rings to help it along.

I may jump into SSF and try it myself after I hit 40/40 this league and I run out of stuff to do.
I would love to have a quick Gem summary in the lvling section for each act.
Like the Minimun setup:
Spell Totem - Freezing Pulse - added Cold

If you have open Sockets:
Golem - cwdt

Something along those lines! Maybe even with linked gems to make it even better! :) Its easier to keep my eyes open for the links I need in every act. Would be a great QoL for me personaly in SSF!

Great guide! I will start into SSF Legion HC with it now!
Last edited by TheSunliight on Jul 16, 2019, 11:14:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info