[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Jugg Cyclone / 7K+ HP / 3~4M+ Shaper DPS

"
xPiranha wrote:
Spoiler
"
Build Progress update!

After many attempts at buying and exalt slamming two stone rings with Life, Fire resist, cold resist and int, I have obtained what is likely to be one of the best, if not the best ring on the realm for this build:
Spoiler

Helm for general mapping/hard hitting content:
Spoiler

Crafted a straight damage belt for bosses:
Spoiler

Other changes I've made - as stated in a previous post, I am using Carcass Jack with Enlighten, 4 auras and blood rage:
Spoiler

Double Corrupt Voidforge with Fortify / Area of Effect
Spoiler

Current build goals:

Immune to bleeding Pyre
Recraft gloves
Recraft Boots

Spoiler

Bet ur AOE is sexy.

Lol, it's pretty damn high. I've experimented in POB with taking Avatar of Fire, crafting a fire damage/ele damage with attacks amulet with life etc and putting range/area damage on the amulet and you just cannot compare to covered in ash.
Spoiler
"
"
xPiranha wrote:
Spoiler
"
Build Progress update!

After many attempts at buying and exalt slamming two stone rings with Life, Fire resist, cold resist and int, I have obtained what is likely to be one of the best, if not the best ring on the realm for this build:
Spoiler

Helm for general mapping/hard hitting content:
Spoiler

Crafted a straight damage belt for bosses:
Spoiler

Other changes I've made - as stated in a previous post, I am using Carcass Jack with Enlighten, 4 auras and blood rage:
Spoiler

Double Corrupt Voidforge with Fortify / Area of Effect
Spoiler

Current build goals:

Immune to bleeding Pyre
Recraft gloves
Recraft Boots

Spoiler

Bet ur AOE is sexy.

Lol, it's pretty damn high. I've experimented in POB with taking Avatar of Fire, crafting a fire damage/ele damage with attacks amulet with life etc and putting range/area damage on the amulet and you just cannot compare to covered in ash.
Spoiler
"
Manaio wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide. I want to know what is the best leveling sword for this build (i'm at lv 50 atm). Thanks for all the help

I used Oni-Goroshi and Ashrend (chest piece) to counter the damage from Oni. Use it from level 2 until Voidforge.
Last edited by CanisVY on Jul 14, 2019, 7:27:08 AM
I have yet to attempt a guardian, shaper, uber elder on this char but I'd like to know if there is anything I can improve on gear wise.

Spoiler
"
Laere wrote:
I have yet to attempt a guardian, shaper, uber elder on this char but I'd like to know if there is anything I can improve on gear wise.

A pair of spiked gloves with decent rolls will help. You can easily craft your own pristine spamming, or more targetted using pristine and prismatic. OR if you want attack speed as well - Pristine, prismatic and shuddering.

Physical to Fire conversion craft on gloves gives you a huge dps increase as well. You get more than enough range from passives to stomp maps. If you don't know anyone who can do it, I'll be on this evening and will be happy to do it for you. It costs a divine.

You also need to reset the levels on your wave of conviction and Assassin's mark (Vendor them with a scour or a regret, I forget which. One resets it to level 1, and the other lowers the level by 1). Level 1 CWDT states that it can only trigger gems that have a level requirement of 38 or lower. So Wave of Conviction must be level 6 or lower and Assassin'a Mark must be level 5 or lower.

Here's an example of gloves you could craft:
Last edited by CanisVY on Jul 14, 2019, 7:54:32 AM
Small tip for the spiked gloves:
I bought a pair spiked gloves with phys to cold conversion and 8x life and an open suffix.
Craft prefix cannot changed and use chaos until u hit attack speed+ another useful roll like int/dex/res.
Afterwards change the craft mode or, if your lucky like me and also got a free prefix craft + melee range and slam the open suffix afterwards.
"
Enterich wrote:
Small tip for the spiked gloves:
I bought a pair spiked gloves with phys to cold conversion and 8x life and an open suffix.
Craft prefix cannot changed and use chaos until u hit attack speed+ another useful roll like int/dex/res.
Afterwards change the craft mode or, if your lucky like me and also got a free prefix craft + melee range and slam the open suffix afterwards.

You cannot roll int on spiked gloves.
Spoiler
"
Laere wrote:

Aspect of Spider on boots.

-4 to -6 mana cost on skills Ring craft

Spiked Gloves with Conversion Phys to Cold

Also look for a Lethal Pride Jewel similar to Diabloyds and put it where u have your watcher's Eye.

-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Jul 14, 2019, 10:18:23 AM
Spoiler
"
xPiranha wrote:
Spoiler
"
Laere wrote:

Aspect of Spider on boots.

-4 to -6 mana cost on skills Ring craft

Spiked Gloves with Conversion Phys to Cold

Also look for a Lethal Pride Jewel similar to Diabloyds and put it where u have your watcher's Eye.

Unless I'm missing some serious math, you're receiving less benefit from Phys to cold than you would with phys to fire.

Reasons:
1. -50% from Avatar of Fire Avatar of Fire:
"
Avatar of Fire is a keystone passive skill that converts 50% of physical damage, lightning damage and cold damage to fire damage. However, the character cannot deal damage with any damage types except fire.

2. +40% cold to Fire conversion from Pyre
"
40% of Cold Damage Converted to Fire Damage

I'll check the numbers this evening, but that math doesn't add up to more.
Last edited by CanisVY on Jul 14, 2019, 12:43:08 PM
Ah Diabloyd said Phys to Cold was better option because of Hatred giving more cold damage, 2nd would be Phys to Fire. Has it noted in his Gear guide. Could be wrong though.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Jul 14, 2019, 3:11:41 PM
"

Unless I'm missing some serious math, you're receiving less benefit from Phys to cold than you would with phys to fire.

Nah, it's not serious math, you're just missing the Hatred's "more cold damage" multiplier.

That being said, the difference between cold and fire is almost ignorable, just take Phys to cold or fire :)

Edit: just saw that you have been sharing a lot with your gears and other information, thanks for that!
Last edited by diabloyd on Jul 14, 2019, 4:56:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info