[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Jugg Cyclone / 7K+ HP / 3~4M+ Shaper DPS

"
Vyr75 wrote:
Helm for general mapping/hard hitting content:
Spoiler
Verified

How did you cradft this helm my friend?...

How did you get Fortify and -9% to fire resistances to nearby enemies?

fortify is dense.

trying to get one with atleast -9% fire res... i swear rng hates me, spent so many annuls.

You just annul them, you could try this:

1. roll dense+scorched until you hit fortify AND -9% fireres.
2. If you are lucky you have an third open suffix ( this can be expensive costs alot of exalted ) and now you ca craft suffix cannot be changed. Now you annul and prey that you dont remove your crafted suffix cannot changed.
- If you remove the prefixes > you have done a good job. ( Keep life if its high rolled )
- If you remove your crafted mod suffix cannot be changed > you have to spent 2 ex again and craft it again and repeat to annul.
3. If you are not lucky to get an open suffix you have to anul until you hit the third suffix or maybe with enough luck remove the prefixes and the third suffix.
4. craft multimod on it > Life > +1 Melee range > 10% increased AoE or life+armor/evasion/ES
Last edited by Enterich on Jul 16, 2019, 3:17:08 AM
Got to say I love the build I'm at 3.7M shaper DPS and was able to get my first ever deathless Uber Elder kill with this build.

10/10 would play again lol.

EDIT: https://pastebin.com/wLu3TzCy POB Pastebin in case anyone wants to see my gear and what not.
Last edited by Jessii_XD on Jul 16, 2019, 4:02:52 AM
The Taming Prismatic Ring

+10% to all Elemental Resistances
20% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments per Freeze, Shock and Ignite on Enemy
+20% to all Elemental Resistances
30% increased Elemental Damage
10% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite
30% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills

Isn't this better than pyre a million times?
Nope, it's a big damage loss, the cold conversion gives us a shitload of damage.

Pyre is also another defensive layer as it destroys corpses, namely porcupines which will still fuck you up badly even as T H I C C as this build is.
Spoiler
"
Laere wrote:
I do have a non 6 Link carcass jack I was thinking of swapping too, is it worth it? Atm I have lil over 6k hp with koams and level 88. Still have yet to get the rest of scion life nodes.

Also what do you swap helms/belts on?

Also could you explain some of the pathing of your tree I understand the nodes for the timeless jewel, but is it worth copying your tree for more jewel sockets and getting rid of the crit chance near the duelist frenzy charge and grabbing the other half of the two hander wheel under the fortify tree?

Also I saw u got the dex/int node by marauder. I know - mana on ring frees up 3 nodes for me too.

- You can run a 5 link carcass and not include blood rage on the enlighten. I only 6 linked it because I plan on double corrupting it. I have like 5600 HP and am to the point where I'm just trying to blow things up, very quickly.

- I use the crafted helm and HH for maps.
I use the crafted helm and crafted belt for bosses that deal physical damage
I use Abyssus and the belt for bosses that deal no physical damage (or little)

- I don't really have a reason, I meant to run the numbers in POB but haven't gotten around to it.

Spoiler
"
Vyr75 wrote:
Spoiler
Verified

Spoiler
"
Enterich wrote:
"
Vyr75 wrote:
Spoiler
Verified

fortify is dense.

trying to get one with atleast -9% fire res... i swear rng hates me, spent so many annuls.

You just annul them, you could try this:

1. roll dense+scorched until you hit fortify AND -9% fireres.
2. If you are lucky you have an third open suffix ( this can be expensive costs alot of exalted ) and now you ca craft suffix cannot be changed. Now you annul and prey that you dont remove your crafted suffix cannot changed.
- If you remove the prefixes > you have done a good job. ( Keep life if its high rolled )
- If you remove your crafted mod suffix cannot be changed > you have to spent 2 ex again and craft it again and repeat to annul.
3. If you are not lucky to get an open suffix you have to anul until you hit the third suffix or maybe with enough luck remove the prefixes and the third suffix.
4. craft multimod on it > Life > +1 Melee range > 10% increased AoE or life+armor/evasion/ES

This, 100%. Dense/Scorched spam.
I hit it on my 3rd roll with no open suffixes, annuled one. It took me like 50? Rolls to get it on that helmet. It probably shouldn't have taken that many rolls. I plan on crafting another one with Dense/Scorched/Pristine - because this one is just Okay and I'd love more HP

Spoiler
"
Kelthuzar86 wrote:

20% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments per Freeze, Shock and Ignite on Enemy

Not even a little bit. With this build you have a 33% chance to deal no damage from your weapon, a 33% chance to deal half damage from your weapon and a 33% chance to deal full damage.

When you swap to that ring you have a 66% chance to deal no damage from your weapon and a 33% chance to deal full damage.

Pyre makes this build function with Avatar of Fire.

Spoiler
"
Nope, it's a big damage loss, the cold conversion gives us a shitload of damage.

Pyre is also another defensive layer as it destroys corpses, namely porcupines which will still fuck you up badly even as T H I C C as this build is.

This is why we use weapon range =)
Last edited by CanisVY on Jul 16, 2019, 7:21:05 AM
How do I get 10% attack and cast speed if you've hit an enemy recently on gloves? I can't find it searching on trade.
"
Laere wrote:
How do I get 10% attack and cast speed if you've hit an enemy recently on gloves? I can't find it searching on trade.

Shuddering Fossil Craft - Speed
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Delve This is the best resource available for fossil craft planning

I recommend if you're looking for the attack speed mod you craft with Pristine and Shuddering. Adding prismatic adds a bunch of rolls to the list that are just... not worth competing with life.
Last edited by CanisVY on Jul 16, 2019, 8:48:04 AM
is there a way ( in the tree ) to make it more tanky ?
Cause Ive died couple of time on map boss, kinda suck to lose exp
"
"
Kelthuzar86 wrote:

Not even a little bit. With this build you have a 33% chance to deal no damage from your weapon, a 33% chance to deal half damage from your weapon and a 33% chance to deal full damage.

When you swap to that ring you have a 66% chance to deal no damage from your weapon and a 33% chance to deal full damage.

Yeah you're right.

However, even without Pyre you can still do damage all the time.

here's how the damage conversion works :

Spoiler
Assuming you have 100 physical damage on your Voidforge, you'll have 100 extra cold/fire/lightning damage as well.
The total damage is 400, but Voidforge can only deal elemental damage, so the actual damage is 300.

1, With Avatar of fire and Pyre:

50% phys >> 50 fire
50% cold >> 50 fire
50% light >> 50 fire
fire damage remains unchanged >> 100 fire
Pyre
40% cold >> 40 fire

Total damage is now 290

2, If using conversion gloves:25% physical damage to fire
25% phys >> 25 fire
Total damage is 315

3, If allocated Winter Spirit: 40% phys to cold
40% phys >> 40 cold
90% cold >> 36 fire
Total damage is 326.

You can have at least 59% fire res penetration/reduction just by using Wise Oak and the gems' setup (without Xoph's Blood).

Shaper/guardians' elemental resistance is 40% by default, you deal 60% of the damage with no fire penetration/reduction.
And you can deal 119% of the damage with 59% fire res penetration/reduction, which means 98% more damage.
Spoiler
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
"
Kelthuzar86 wrote:

Yeah you're right.

However, even without Pyre you can still do damage all the time.

here's how the damage conversion works :

Spoiler
Assuming you have 100 physical damage on your Voidforge, you'll have 100 extra cold/fire/lightning damage as well.
The total damage is 400, but Voidforge can only deal elemental damage, so the actual damage is 300.

1, With Avatar of fire and Pyre:

50% phys >> 50 fire
50% cold >> 50 fire
50% light >> 50 fire
fire damage remains unchanged >> 100 fire
Pyre
40% cold >> 40 fire

Total damage is now 290

2, If using conversion gloves:25% physical damage to fire
25% phys >> 25 fire
Total damage is 315

3, If allocated Winter Spirit: 40% phys to cold
40% phys >> 40 cold
90% cold >> 36 fire
Total damage is 326.

You can have at least 59% fire res penetration/reduction just by using Wise Oak and the gems' setup (without Xoph's Blood).

Shaper/guardians' elemental resistance is 40% by default, you deal 60% of the damage with no fire penetration/reduction.
And you can deal 119% of the damage with 59% fire res penetration/reduction, which means 98% more damage.

that's kind of how I figured it worked

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info