[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Jugg Cyclone / 7K+ HP / 3~4M+ Shaper DPS

"-Spiked gloves, with the highest life possible, 25% phys to cold, +1 range, and 16% attack speed."

Is there any way to crafting something like this?, thanks...

and why phys to cold and don´t phys to fire?... Is better phys to cold?...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Jul 11, 2019, 2:23:48 PM
"
Vyr75 wrote:
"-Spiked gloves, with the highest life possible, 25% phys to cold, +1 range, and 16% attack speed."

Is there any way to crafting something like this?, thanks...

and why phys to cold and don´t phys to fire?... Is better phys to cold?...

25% phys to cold is slightly better than fire due to Hatred's "more cold damage", but you can consider them the same.

And no, it's almost impossible to craft it yourself.
You'll have to get a pair of gloves with the Incursion mod "25% phys to fire/cold", with life/res and 16% attack speed on it. Then you craft +1 range at your bench.

However, if you don't need the +1 range, you can simply get a pair of normal rare spiked gloves and craft 25% phys to cold on them.
How are you guys solving dex int issues????

Gotta get your dex/int on your rares. Abyssus also has up to 25 to all attributes, but you really don't want to use Abyssus for Uber Elder.
If someone is interested i have a lethal pride in spare with 2 x 5% double damage ( Vigour & Master of the Arena) and 2x 0,4% attack damage life leech ( Destroyer and Cloth and Chain ).
Just whisper or pm me.
"
diabloyd wrote:

However, there IS an extreme example:
Spoiler
A friend of mine was using this build with 9.5k life (but only more than 1M dps), and this is because he's going for level 100.
The difference is that he is using Elemental Overload and unallocated all the passives that are crit related.

Mind sharing this POB or passive tree? I am now 94 level and would like less risky build now.
Last edited by kuro555 on Jul 12, 2019, 3:44:02 AM
"
kuro555 wrote:
"
diabloyd wrote:

However, there IS an extreme example:
Spoiler
A friend of mine was using this build with 9.5k life (but only more than 1M dps), and this is because he's going for level 100.
The difference is that he is using Elemental Overload and unallocated all the passives that are crit related.

Mind sharing this POB or passive tree? I am now 94 level and would like less risky build now.

You can have mine:

https://pastebin.com/iJbqrtcz

next 2 points are area of affect + amplify

9k hp , no abyssus , 2,5 million burst dps, not shaper dps. This build is for level safely.
I was able to get my shaper stronghold to elder beach today , so shaper/unique boss dps doesnt matter for me.
Last edited by Enterich on Jul 12, 2019, 9:56:56 AM
can i run with RT ?? because crit is not my style @@
"
Kentuckyss wrote:
can i run with RT ?? because crit is not my style @@

Why should you run RT? U are an jugg, you got a ton of accuracy for free.
Go EO for the 40% more damage and leave all crit stuff behind. But dont go RT.
what you guys think of tombfist + bubonic trail ?
I wonder If the health I would get with Rare item is worth the dmg loss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info