[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Jugg Cyclone / 7K+ HP / 3~4M+ Shaper DPS

can u take look at my gear tell my what i could change to make it better
"
goldengoblin wrote:

A better Abyssus (40% inc.phys.dmg.taken), gloves with "25% phys to cold/fire", more life in general, and level up.
HI, i'm having heavy life and mana regen on this build, i got same tree and almost same gear.

Wat's your source of life and mana?

Thanks!
How does this build do with delve?
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
goldengoblin wrote:

A better Abyssus (40% inc.phys.dmg.taken), gloves with "25% phys to cold/fire", more life in general, and level up.

thank you give my some tips i got these gloves now
Last edited by goldengoblin on Jul 13, 2019, 6:54:09 AM
"
goldengoblin wrote:
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
goldengoblin wrote:

thank you give my some tips i got these gloves now

Aspect of the spider would be good on boots. Aswell as a ring with -4 to -6 mana cost to skills.

Dont rly think Precison is needed i think that was on his Beserker build. perhaps try Aspect of Spider/Hatred/Blood and Sand the -4 to -6 mana cost on ring helps with reserving that.

And A Watcher's Eye Hatred/Crit.

Think maybe last would go for a Spiked Gloves with Phys to Cold/Fire for that extra dmg boost.

-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
Aspect of the spider would be good on boots. Aswell as a ring with -4 to -6 mana cost to skills.

Dont rly think Precison is needed i think that was on his Beserker build. perhaps try Aspect of Spider/Hatred/Blood and Sand the -4 to -6 mana cost on ring helps with reserving that.

And A Watcher's Eye Hatred/Crit.

Think maybe last would go for a Spiked Gloves with Phys to Cold/Fire for that extra dmg boost.

Thank you for more help spiked gloves are a bit expensive but will look out for them the tip on the boots i followed up and thank you
Last edited by goldengoblin on Jul 13, 2019, 10:07:21 AM
Build Progress update!

After many attempts at buying and exalt slamming two stone rings with Life, Fire resist, cold resist and int, I have obtained what is likely to be one of the best, if not the best ring on the realm for this build:
Spoiler

Helm for general mapping/hard hitting content:
Spoiler

Crafted a straight damage belt for bosses:
Spoiler

Other changes I've made - as stated in a previous post, I am using Carcass Jack with Enlighten, 4 auras and blood rage:
Spoiler

Double Corrupt Voidforge with Fortify / Area of Effect
Spoiler

Current build goals:

Immune to bleeding Pyre
Recraft gloves
Recraft Boots

Spoiler
Spoiler
"
Build Progress update!

After many attempts at buying and exalt slamming two stone rings with Life, Fire resist, cold resist and int, I have obtained what is likely to be one of the best, if not the best ring on the realm for this build:
Spoiler

Helm for general mapping/hard hitting content:
Spoiler

Crafted a straight damage belt for bosses:
Spoiler

Other changes I've made - as stated in a previous post, I am using Carcass Jack with Enlighten, 4 auras and blood rage:
Spoiler

Double Corrupt Voidforge with Fortify / Area of Effect
Spoiler

Current build goals:

Immune to bleeding Pyre
Recraft gloves
Recraft Boots

Spoiler

Bet ur AOE is sexy.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Jul 13, 2019, 12:56:09 PM
Hi, thanks for the guide. I want to know what is the best leveling sword for this build (i'm at lv 50 atm). Thanks for all the help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info