[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Jugg Cyclone / 7K+ HP / 3~4M+ Shaper DPS

"
Vyr75 wrote:

Could you look at my profile and tell me how I can improve the tree or something to get 9.800 life?... I reached 9.000 , I want to level up safely doing maps, for now I never died but If I culd improve my life would be nice, thanks so much.

How does this version of the build feel damage wise? Is it still good or does killing things take forever?
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
"
pathofmuffin wrote:
So what would gg gear look like for this build? Or does that question even make sense b/c the whole point is to go low-budget while still being able to roll over most content?

I´d be interested in this as well.
@diabloyd would you maybe be interested in making a GG gear section? Just some ideas for stuff we can work towards if we really wanna invest heavily.
Or is this pretty much as good as it´s gonna get?

Well I think pathofmuffin has a point, this is not meant to be gg...I mean, you can definitely have better outputs if you invest gg gears in other kinds of builds, for instance, phys cyclone.

But well, since you're both interested I could give you some idea. It's kinda simple really, besides the resistances you'll need, gg gears should look like these:

-Helm with cyclone enchant, crafted by Pristine and Scorched Fossils, aiming for the highest life possible and also "-9% fire res".

-Spiked gloves, with the highest life possible, 25% phys to cold, +1 range, and 16% attack speed.

-Highest life and movement speed.Aspect of Spider. And if possible, cooldown reduction (for cwdt and immortal call)

-Steel Ring, with Assassin's mark on hit, highest life, elemental damage with attacks, and flat phys damage to attacks.

-Sygian Vise, with Fire damage, elemental damage, and elemental damage with attacks (crafted by fossils)

-Change Tempered Flesh to Transcendent Flesh.

-Get an insane Lethal Pride with as much double damage as you can, and attack leech also.

-And at last , level up to 100 xD
"

Also, can anyone comment on this builds delving capabilities?
It should work pretty damn good i suspect?

Yeah it's pretty damn good. You'll need to change something tho if you want to get deeper.
Perhaps swap to Elemental Overload and get tons of life.

I have an extreme example: My friend hit 9.8k life with the Elemental Overload version of this build (basically just removing all the crit passives to life and others)

You don't really need that much life, but if it's for deep delving, the tankier the merrier right? xD

After farming 25ex with my wf mf ts deadeye im back to this build and asked me the same question ^^

But even boots with 30ms , 70+ llife , 30+ int and 75+res are 2-3 ex -_-.
It wont be cheap :D

Biggest problem is to get the dex-int and res capped without using abyssus.

*EDIT*

btw, i had a great idea ^^:

If we have - manacost and assassins mark on hit on a ring ( multimodded for sure ) we can drop the curse gem and add precision lvl 7-9.

This also opens the ability to get a hatred/precision watchers eye with some juicy mods.
Last edited by Enterich on Jul 9, 2019, 8:50:38 AM
Big thanks to Diabloyd! Did my first ever Uber-Elder, deathless! Char felt really tanky, only one close call (didn't know the mechanics of the fight, so I had to improvise and dodge whatever looked scary - got hit by a big slam once plus something else right after).

Here's the setup I did it with:

Had 7.5k Life, 124/93/98 Resistances and the following flasks:

Feels good finishing the Zana quest line before my two weeks vacation - guess I could take a break and come back full steam :)
Last edited by rainmeadow on Jul 9, 2019, 12:07:26 PM
"
rainmeadow wrote:
"
Vyr75 wrote:

Could you look at my profile and tell me how I can improve the tree or something to get 9.800 life?... I reached 9.000 , I want to level up safely doing maps, for now I never died but If I culd improve my life would be nice, thanks so much.

How does this version of the build feel damage wise? Is it still good or does killing things take forever?

Damage still feels sooo good, I clear all t16 maps so quick and I kill shaper bosses (mino and company) in less than 15 or 20 secs... but try to dont get hard afixes in maps... This feels a really nice one to get level 100 safely, also its incredible for delving and for legion mobs...
i know the question is a bit creepy and offtopic:

Is someone maybe selling his old lethal pride? Should have atleast double damage and leech on it.

If interested just whisper or PM me ^^.
I have a question regarding an corrupted xophs blood with 0,5%fire damage leeched:

Does this amulet only leech life on every third hit?

Voidforge does randomly roll the damage, but its always converted atleast 50% to fire right?
"
Enterich wrote:
I have a question regarding an corrupted xophs blood with 0,5%fire damage leeched:

Does this amulet only leech life on every third hit?

Voidforge does randomly roll the damage, but its always converted atleast 50% to fire right?

No. See on tree (or on wiki), what Avatar of Fire do (cant do non fire damage). All your damage converted to fire, no matter, what Voidforge choice, it will be fire damage. Full convertation looks like: fire damage+ 90% cold damage converted to fire (50% avatar + 40% pyre), lightning damage (50% avatar)+ phys damage (50% covert to fire and if u have gloves 25-50% convert to any element) + Hatred (gives extra phys as cold damage that converts to fire). Those scales gives us such DPS without really big investments.
deleted wrong
Last edited by wizzardo1337 on Jul 10, 2019, 7:37:14 AM
cann you check my profile do you have anny suggestion or smth?
So I decided to run this build as well. I did all of the rare crafting myself and put around 20-25 ex total into the build as a spending point.

But im able to get up to almost 5.5 million DPS and 7.2k hp with an AOE radius of around 44.

I picked up an awesome watchers eye for about 10 ex and run both Hatred and Anger and Blood and Sand with a level 3 enlighten support and some -1% mana reserve gems and a little change in the talent tree.

Im not running spiders, and im using a curse ring for assassins mark. I also decided to run a fossil crafted helm with the 15% cyclone attack speed enchant. took me about 10 fossils to make and I bought the base with the enchant already on it.

Some upgrades I would like to do is maybe a 20% damage crafted Stygian.
Maybe Phys to fire gloves if they are better then these ones I made already.
And maybe that legion unique boots with +1 endurance charge with a +1 endurance charge corruption if possible (lol)

Still working on finishing the levels but this is the POB for level 95 (ideal goal)

for my pob you can check it out here. https://pastebin.com/vf4dYx6L

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info