What We're Working On - Legion Week 2

I have a simple request which should be easy to implement.

Just do everyone a favour and change "An unexpected disconnection occurred" to "An expected disconnection occurred".
Last edited by FramFramson on Jun 17, 2019, 10:27:50 PM
PLEASE ENABLE PROFANE BLOOM TOO! DONT FORGET ABOUT US OCCULTISTS :(

To clarify, I'm only referring to actually killing the legion monsters, I perfectly understand why legion monsters don't explode when we're opening their shells.

For real though, you guys have been doing an amazing job, keep up the good work.
Last edited by uncrudable on Jun 17, 2019, 10:40:43 PM
the flame dash double-casting also happens to leap slam, especially when u open stash then leap. And yes, FIX THE TRADE SITE. The legion generals need a symbol above them when they r still freezing in map too.
"
Jerle wrote:
I appreciate these weekly updates. But I honestly rather not have this be a ritual every league. It gets fatiguing.

^
Leap Slam is also casting twice after using it sometimes, and it's incredibly annoying
Cant wait for the 500 bugs this will introduce.
Double flame dash.
Thanks GGG. <3
I'm having fun this league: exalts are dropping, I got a great enchantment on my boots last lab, and sold two Oni goroshi to raise some cash and finance my build.

Thanks GGG!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
dang yo!
"
On-kill Effects and Legion
We're aware that many players are feeling frustrated that some on-kill mechanics don't currently interact nicely with Legion, including the explosions from Gratuitous Violence on the Gladiator's Ascendancy Skill Tree, in addition to a few other Ascendancy skills. We are beginning the process of enabling ones that can be enabled and will make a list of those that can't be enabled due to technical limitations. This is quite a complex development process so we don't have any specifics to report just yet but will keep you updated as the work continues on these.

Dear GGG, pleas be informed that I am very disappointed by that statement. Some people decided to play Gladiator to blood-explode monsters that are close to each other during Frozen Legion encounter. Other, just like me, picked up Slayer's Bane of Legend to 20% cull frozen rare mobs (now they are more tanky, up to 100% more HP!) and Frozen Generals. You introduced another ascendancy node Impact, that increase AoE for each recently kill, unfortunately I am not able to make us of these - so 4 ascendancy points (6 actually) are waste, while on the other hand once you gain lvl 12 you can clear the whole Frozen Legion with ED+Cont without nearly any investment.

Please either figure out how to tackle all technicalities and turn-on all on-kill effect so it is fair for everyone, or just turn them off and make a statement that Frozen Legion are not a mob in a technical way. Your selective approach is unacceptable.
ING: Leesaurk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info