What We're Working On - Legion Week 2

please gives us back the old shield charge. or make it so that the movement feels the same as it did with the old shield charge....
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Enjoying Legion. Thanks GGG for all your work and for improving things as the league progresses.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
"
FramFramson wrote:
I have a simple request which should be easy to implement.

Just do everyone a favour and change "An unexpected disconnection occurred" to "An expected disconnection occurred".

This please. One of the most tilting things in the game atm.

When i load Oriath i expect to dc at least 6 times and we all know it's because of other people's mtx that are not optimized for performance.

''Don't you guys have better pc's??''
No.
thank you for noticing japan and sg servers exist!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
It is somewhat tricky to definitively say what is and isn't a server issue as many things can seem like server issues when their root causes are elsewhere.

not neccessarily.

jonathan once suggested a feature that the server could send it's own latency (when responding on client requests) to the client so it can be displayed in the F1 menu.

it would enable people to see if the server is ok and they have to lookup their connection.

as long as this feature isn't there, you will have masses of players just blame the servers for everything cause their connection is ok cause youtube plays just fin, lol
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
Players not getting Fortify if they Shield Charge with a wand.

Uh, duh? This is intended. Any changes to this interaction will be reported as bugs.

What are you talking about? Shield Charge itself is a attack/melee skill that hits (which is the requirement for the Fortify gem). If Fortify is supporting your Shield Charge you should get Fortify regardless of having a wand in your hand or not, since it's technically the shield doing the hitting. With the recent Shield Charge changes having a wand in hand should act exactly like having a one hand melee weapon.
"
darkpoetcc wrote:
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
Players not getting Fortify if they Shield Charge with a wand.

Uh, duh? This is intended. Any changes to this interaction will be reported as bugs.

Did you ever think that this might mean while holding a wand along with a shield? I would think they know their game better than you. Their brevity is not the same as their having a lack of understanding for the issue at hand. Especially since, last time I checked, Shield Charge requires a shield to be equipped.

Spoiler
As well...it fully supports use by a wand...
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shield_Charge

Spoiler
But hey...you tell em ;)

I think its that fortify is supposed to be a melee buff and in no way are wands melee sure now you can SC with a wand and still be a melee attack build but most if not all are just gonna use it as free defense for a Ranged/Spell caster, sure you can do it now but I see no reason to make it easier
It's time to work on a better trade system.
I'm tired of price manipulation and people who doesn't answer for trade.
please add minimap icons for legion reward monsters while they are frozen so slower or more ineffective builds can still reach the rewards they want
refund my 15 hours of playing bladestorm please it will be 400$

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info