[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

Other than a better chest, an anoint & level 21/20% gems, any upgrades I should be looking for?

I have glorious vanity & hatred watchers eye for pen
"
Eliqq wrote:
Other than a better chest, an anoint & level 21/20% gems, any upgrades I should be looking for?

I have glorious vanity & hatred watchers eye for pen

Divine Judgement is a good anoint, if your resists can afford it consider swapping to Pandemonius for the blind although it's just a small bit of QoL than anything. Level your Arcane Surge a bit more I think you can squeeze 1 or 2% more damage out of it. Check to see what your crit chance on cyclone looks like without the inc crits support, you could potentially swap in another DMG support if it's high enough. Uh you could also drop Zealotry if you don't have a Watcher's Eye prop on it for skitterbots, they give the same amount of DMG and reserve less which should let you level your precision a bit more to compensate for dropping inc crits if you do that. Also the shock on skitterbots is higher than anything you can apply yourself plus it keeps perma chill on enemies making your dmg more consistent if you don't end up chilling them with hits or vortex.
noot noot
How would you change the build to fit a headhunter for general clearing?
"

Really loving the build. Was playing DW cospri but trying to swap to 1h+shield for some deep delving and could use some help .

Right now my options are either craft fire res on shield +slam and try to get a poachers mark ring with something like crit multi hp or any damage mod really ( im res capped like this )
or craft accuracy on shield + slam and try to find a poachers ring with hp+fire res . unsure whats best or more approchable . any tips appriciated .

However if i get a poachers ring that will push my attack speed on clear and i will have to unspec some attack speed , thus reducing my attack speed on boss kills since i wont have frenzy charges . would that be a noticable difference in boss fights?

also i was thinking of running precision lvl 1 + skiterbots + hatred (since herald isnt really needed imo unless godlike synthesis ring ) , so that would leave room to have vaal RF + vaal grace + increased duration . even with precision lvl 1 my cyclone would be at 100% hit + ~90%crit ( thinking of dropping depth percepsion at that point since i wont need extra accuracy and instead get a jewel with those points ) .

PS: got a vanity that with 3 points give me 14%fire res + 12% spell damage + 35% cold damage + 4% cold pen , thats insane for 3 skill points right ? ( its the reason i want to drop depth perception ) .

Again any tips on tree , how to itemize from here on appriciated and sry for the long post :)

Great guide!

edit : got
for now as a placeholder but i dont know how i even upgrade from here ? i craft fire res on shield get the juicy damage mod on ring and remove some attack speed from tree cos with frenzy i go over 7,5 i guess? for now at least
Last edited by R1n on Dec 23, 2019, 3:13:31 AM
Hello! Just posting to say that I absolutely love the build and also to ask some questions about what I should upgrade/change. :)

Here's my stuff:

Also I have this chest:

I'm just waiting until I can 6-link it and then I'll multimod to get %life as ES, %increased life/mana and some resists.

I was wondering if I should switch to a setup with only one Cospri and get a shield and get my frostbomb (+ Immortal call & another skill (maybe golem?)) with a CWDT setup? And if so, what kind of shield should I get?

I'm thinking about buying a watcher's eye with cold pen while using Hatred but I am not sure where to put it on the tree. Maybe you have some suggestions regarding that. :)

Also I wanted to know which annointment you recommend? I was thinking about Divine Judgment as you said a couple post earlier but maybe there are some better options I did not think about.

And last question: I will soon have my enlighten levelled to level 3 and I was wondering what I should do regarding my aura setup. I was thinking about dropping the Herald and getting a lower lvl precision gem, but which aura is better: zealotry or skitterbots?

Anyways, thanks again for the guide, really useful and really good build! :)
My builds :

CoC Volatile Dead Assassin - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2742649

Vaal Spark Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2302486/page/1
Last edited by iRa38 on Dec 23, 2019, 1:55:51 PM
I have a glorious vanity which gives me 2x Corrupted soul.
Is it normal?

Do i take 2x Corrupted soul?

http://prntscr.com/qenpoa
hi,

if i am using yoke of suffering, i should have fire + lightning damage on some part of my gear right?

since i'm using atziri promise flask, i dont need chaos for the poison aliment right? what about physical? is the since i'm using cospri that says no physical damage, i assume physical is a null stats?
"
Skrible wrote:
hi,

if i am using yoke of suffering, i should have fire + lightning damage on some part of my gear right?

since i'm using atziri promise flask, i dont need chaos for the poison aliment right? what about physical? is the since i'm using cospri that says no physical damage, i assume physical is a null stats?

Take a look at "MECHANIC EXPLANATION" and then Yoke of suffering.
It is very good explained.

The stat "adds x to x physical damage to spells" is important for the phys ailment
"
rage2008 wrote:
I have a glorious vanity which gives me 2x Corrupted soul.
Is it normal?

Do i take 2x Corrupted soul?

http://prntscr.com/qenpoa

not sure it even works but if it did then you would have 2x 50% of nonchaos damage bypasses ES with chaos bypassing ES anyway making your ES completly useless (aside from looking neat I guess)
Hey, I am using duel Cospri + overleech just a couple of quick questions

My glorious vanity has two "Revitalising Frost", one I have already gotten by chance as it takes over Arcanists's Dominion. Do you think it is worth getting the second Revitalising Frost? ( costs 3 passives - Located where Explosive Runes is ) to double my leech

Currently for my weapons I am using
MH Frostbolt - Hypothermia - Insperation(Thinking of changing Insperation to Elemental Focus)
OH Ice Nova - Insperation - Elemental Focus

Do you think it would be a good idea to use vortex over Ice nova in the Offhand or possibly in the main COC setup?

I am using yoke of suffering and I am torn as to which neck enchant to go for:
Heart of Ice
Divine Judgment
Disciple of the Fobidden ( totaling 7 power charges 35% increased damage )

I am wondering what Aura Setup would be best
Hatred + Zealotry + Level 1 Precision
vs.
Hatred + Herald of ice + Scatterbots + level 1 Precision ( requires Enlighten level 4 and would leave me with around 20 mana)

Second setup would allow for the main hand and offhand to both use Elemental Focus support increasing damage dealt for that spell and a perm shock on bosses, but unsure if the loss of Zealotry would be worth it

Also just a quick clarification, with DW Cospri's Malice, we aim for 15 attacks a second on cyclone right? Meaning 7.5 for each hand? And with that we only need 14%+ cooldown reduction?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info