"
XGrandAspira wrote:
Pantheons to this build ?

Lunaris/Garukhan for mapping

Lunaris or Arakaali/Yugul or Shakari depending on damage types when bossing
noot noot
"
CryptoSC wrote:
if you anoint Heart of Ice in the overleech version, is the 0.2%leech sufficient to hit the leech cap or do you still need the life leech support in the cospri?
My Napkin Math says that it should do so quite easily but I am not sure if i understand the mechanics correctly.

@PerfectXtreme In respect to Metamorphs:
I have been running this build through T15 and 16 Metamorphs for the past 2.5 days (with fortify over Inspiration in my 6L as I am not comfortable with it on shield charge and also like using a minus mana cost chest)

- Cold Dodge Version ~6K HP:
damage was fine and most of the time metamorphs did nothing but every now and again (every 10 or so, by gutfeeling) you get oneshot with no recourse, depending on what abilities it has (those small exploding black goo bucks)
Another Problem is all the huge and insane chaos dot that get's spewed out by the new bosses and metamorphs as this version has a tough time getting chaos res imo.
Overall would not recommend going with this version

- Cold Unnatural Instinct ~7.5K HP:
Brief excursion just to test it - less one shots, easier time with chaos res but overall still not impressive survivability wise

- Cold Overleech ~9.5K eHP (~10.5K once i get the stupid veiled mod):
managed to relativly easily hit 75% chaos res and have not died in a full day of juiced up T16s, imo if you want to keep your /deaths to a minimum or zero that's the version to go with, though I might try out CI at some point too

Would you happen to have a pob or a guide for overleech? Im doing t15/16 in league now but basically forced to skip metamorph cause I get one shotted every other boss. I see a ton of people also run cospri and another population run shield with cold spell. What seems to work well? Id love to just run t15/16 maps and do metamorph without fearing death in a full in glass cannon
Found what might be a good amulet for this build. Thoughts?

"
mrutomi wrote:

Would you happen to have a pob or a guide for overleech? Im doing t15/16 in league now but basically forced to skip metamorph cause I get one shotted every other boss. I see a ton of people also run cospri and another population run shield with cold spell. What seems to work well? Id love to just run t15/16 maps and do metamorph without fearing death in a full in glass cannon

I just copied the cold overleech version from the original post, added fortify into my 6l over inspiration, run a rare shield for more HP and stick with power charges not Frenzy charges as I don't have a corrupted cospri.

Only thing is to make sure you get capped or at least close to capped on chaos res.

Edit: also I took Mistwalker for elusive, makes a big difference imo
Last edited by CryptoSC on Dec 20, 2019, 8:36:56 AM
Hey thanks for the detailed guide, this build looks very fun.

However, i have some concerns. I'm wanting to farm end game maps / bosses and i notice this build looks a bit squish.

How does it fair killing the hardest metamorphs and end game bosses now in 3.9?

I have about a 20 ex budget but would prefer to keep it around 10 ex.

Thanks.

"
CryptoSC wrote:
"
mrutomi wrote:

I just copied the cold overleech version from the original post, added fortify into my 6l over inspiration, run a rare shield for more HP and stick with power charges not Frenzy charges as I don't have a corrupted cospri.

Only thing is to make sure you get capped or at least close to capped on chaos res.

ohh mm I need to look into that then. Have you also tested out using 2 cospri? that seems to also be a popular build in poe.ninja almost the higher lvls.
Can i use a replace belt with headhunter?
Ty for build. I swapped your overleech variant. Changed it a bit Bought a zealotry es leech recovery and disc es gain watcher and really happy from result.
"
mrutomi wrote:
"
CryptoSC wrote:
"
mrutomi wrote:

ohh mm I need to look into that then. Have you also tested out using 2 cospri? that seems to also be a popular build in poe.ninja almost the higher lvls.

2 Cospris will give you more deeps but you won't be able to go for block and you will lose out on the extra life / es and res from a shield, besides with the +1 cold mod a shield gives you plenty damage anyway.
In general this league I'd look at the hc versions on poe.ninja if you want to have a good time vs T16 metamorphs etc.
Build does plenty damage already even without a 2nd cospri and with fortify in the 6L

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info