[3.7] Impale Barrage Bowman Zerker (+Tornado Shot ver)

"
I added a minimum gear setting to the thread. Check it pls.

You went a bit overboard with the corrupted hemos and the boots, but what's 50c saved when you're paying out the nose in exalts anyways? lol

I got most of this, but am using aspect of the cat amulet. It's super nice. I'll buy a talisman later and test it. But overall the only thing I have been reluctant to get is ryslatha's coil since pob says its only a 1k damage boost. I went a cheaper route and got a belly since its 5 ex, as opposed to 7.5 ex for fated connections. I am on track to hitting close to 6k life by the time I hit 90.
"
HateTheWorld wrote:
THx for guide dude,

one question: Is a Drillneck or a Rare Quiver with Chain + Crit Multi + Crit Cha + Add Phys better?

There is a difference in performance for each density of monsters, but I recommend a chain.
"
"
I added a minimum gear setting to the thread. Check it pls.

You went a bit overboard with the corrupted hemos and the boots, but what's 50c saved when you're paying out the nose in exalts anyways? lol

I got most of this, but am using aspect of the cat amulet. It's super nice. I'll buy a talisman later and test it. But overall the only thing I have been reluctant to get is ryslatha's coil since pob says its only a 1k damage boost. I went a cheaper route and got a belly since its 5 ex, as opposed to 7.5 ex for fated connections. I am on track to hitting close to 6k life by the time I hit 90.

Yeah, I know.
The purpose I wrote it's not to advertise that this build is cheap.
I just want to let you know that you have to prepare a minimum of gear to make this build work.

And the belt isn't applied to the PoB like Impale. It's not bad efficiency.
Trying out this build with gear from my old char. Difference is I'm usng farruls fur and acuity, what do you think?
"
Yeah, I know.
The purpose I wrote it's not to advertise that this build is cheap.
I just want to let you know that you have to prepare a minimum of gear to make this build work.

And the belt isn't applied to the PoB like Impale. It's not bad efficiency

Well I'll go and try to use ryslatha as well(need to balance res for that). I dont regret it though, the build even with less than optimal gear safely allows me to clear legions and T16's easy
"
g2v wrote:
Trying out this build with gear from my old char. Difference is I'm usng farruls fur and acuity, what do you think?

Well... then I think you could use another bow.
ex) Arborix, Rare Harbinger bow
Perhaps another belt if you dont want to use ryslata is The Nomad? only 200str/200dex needed which this build is pretty close to.
I'm really enjoying this build but I feel i'm lacking so much damage. It takes much longer than I would expect to clear packs, and bossing is worse. Can anyone check out my build. Obvious upgrades are higher gems and a rigwalds as well as aspect, which im working towards atm. https://pastebin.com/DAAS1xGS
I just got Rigwalds and ryslatha's coil. The Difference is night and day. The plaza boss a few hours ago killed me. Now I walked up to her and melted her before she could start draining my life. This build is insane. And I dont fully get it. but its amazing.
"
AnwarD wrote:
Perhaps another belt if you dont want to use ryslata is The Nomad? only 200str/200dex needed which this build is pretty close to.

Certainly nomad is also a good belt. But if you have enough resi, I recommend ryslatha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info