[3.7] Impale Barrage Bowman Zerker (+Tornado Shot ver)

"
livejamie wrote:
If we're in Blood Stance all the time is Maim still the best link in our Tornado Shot?

Since Flesh and Stone is Maiming on its own?

Is there a sufficient number of sockets?
I'm not ...
"
livejamie wrote:
Going to do some testing this week

I made a Harbinger based one as well but it felt awful.

I think if I end up using Arborix I can try the TS Damage enchant instead of +2 Proj

Wow! You are Amazing 乃
"
bvgftr wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
If we're in Blood Stance all the time is Maim still the best link in our Tornado Shot?

I'm not ...

I'm asking if we need Maim Support in our TS links because our Flesh and Stone already applies Maim for free.
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
"
bvgftr wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

I'm not ...

I'm asking if we need Maim Support in our TS links because our Flesh and Stone already applies Maim for free.

Maim (debuff) and the maim support gem are not the same.
It's not necessarily a gem, but do you have a replacement gem?

And read this url.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/by791u/psa_dont_forget_to_link_flesh_and_stone_to_maim/

It's best to use both if the number of sockets is sufficient.

Kinda bastardized your build but i felt like blinging it out this build is an absolute gem to play level 76 and have completed uber lab, vaal temple and multiple elder t16s with and without a headhunter looking forward to results on using a different bow

edit
also using farruls and aspect of the cat for power and frenzy charge generation as I have an elegant hubris with the jug node to generate endurance charges just need the points to get the node atm
Last edited by DrHoody on Jul 16, 2019, 3:15:54 AM
Thank you for the build. Was playing tornado shot without jewel. I didn't have enchant for 2 additional projectiles and for me it seems I was lacking of damage. Later on I did barrage build. It is much more efficient for me.

Great thanks for you.
Hi there, I noticed you switched your legion jewel to Cadiro.

Are you selling your other Chitus Jewel #153540 by any chance? I've been having really bad luck divining.

Thanks for the build.
Last edited by poobahslayer on Jul 16, 2019, 7:59:45 AM
"
poobahslayer wrote:
Hi there, I noticed you switched your legion jewel to Cadiro.

Are you selling your other Chitus Jewel #153540 by any chance? I've been having really bad luck divining.

Thanks for the build.

Sorry, I already sold that jewel.
"
livejamie wrote:
"
bvgftr wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

I'm not ...

Yes it applies maim, but the maim support gem has a more damage multiplier on it.
I finally got a Elegant Hubris with Frenzy and Pcharge mods.

The jewel even has 2x 80% critchance and 1x 80% Projectile damage on top of it.

Would it be worth to save somewhere 9 points and get a whooping 160% crit + 80 inc Proj damage? Or should I ignore the other mods (there would be a 5th mod but thats only 80% Evasion)

I just started leveling and havent a PoB yet.
Do you think the points would be worth it?
Last edited by xX999Xx on Aug 1, 2019, 9:36:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info